Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dear Deirdre  (Read 23064 times)
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« on: July 29, 2012, 06:50PM »

This can be a place for random nice things to sat about our lovely Deirdre.  I made one for the other gals so why not Deirdre too.  Smiley  This was inspired by me finally ordering and receiving her self titled CD....LOVE it!!!  Kiss Kiss Kiss   I need to order the next one now. 

Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2012, 06:55PM »

It is my loss that I have not discovered you sooner sweet Deirdre. You, indeed, have a lovely voice.  Please put out more CDs  please.   Smiley Smiley Smiley  You are a truly classy lady.   Kiss

Hubert
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2012, 10:48AM »

Deirdre is truly a goddess in every sense.  I love the videos she made with Celtic Thunder during their "Storm" project.  She looks so lovely performing "Harry's Game" and "The Highway Man."  Her costumes are beautiful like her.

There is no Lambe like our Lil' Lambe.  Mairead Carlin is the real deal.
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2012, 05:42PM »

Deirdre is truly a goddess in every sense.  I love the videos she made with Celtic Thunder during their "Storm" project.  She looks so lovely performing "Harry's Game" and "The Highway Man."  Her costumes are beautiful like her.
  I quite agree.... She ranks up there as one of the most beautiful Celtic Cuties.  Kiss

Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2012, 11:51PM »

MERRY CHRISTMAS   DEIRDRE.  MAY YOU ENJOY THE HOLIDAYS WITH YOUR LOVED ONES AND FRIENDS.  KEEP UP TH E GREAT MUSIC.    Smiley

Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2013, 07:16AM »

HAVE A HAPPY AND  BLESSED EASTER DEAR  DEIRDRE !   THANK YOU FOR YOUR GRACE AND BEAUTY THAT YOU SHARE WITH THE WORLD  !    Kiss

Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2013, 09:24PM »

MERRY  CHRISTMAS   DEIRDRE. YOUR  CONTRIBUTIONS  ARE  APPRECIATED IN THE CELTIC  CUTIE  WORLD.    Smiley

Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2014, 07:50PM »

Happy  Easter  sweet  Deirdre !   Wink

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: