Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa and the 2012 ACC & 2013 Believe Tours  (Read 8624 times)
aislin
Administrator
Total Fanatic

« on: August 12, 2012, 10:36PM »

During her Q&A over on her FB today Lisa announced that she won't be touring ACC this winter or Believe next year so she can stay at home and be a mom. I don't blame her, with four small kids touring has to be difficult! I know we'll all miss seeing her but she does hope to return to CW at some point in the future and we will be here waiting to welcome her back.

aislin
Dinozzzo
Honorary Roadie

The biggest French Fan

« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2012, 04:06AM »

I doubted it would happen in that way, so sad I will not see her next year, but Susan is a great singer so I'm not worried for the Celtic Woman's future. Whatever she will choose to do, we will always support her.

03/06/2010 : Wallingford, CT, United States
06/28/2011 : Hamburg, Deutschland
09/23/2011 : Paris, France
05/17/2012 : Dusseldorf, Deutschland
10/23/2013 : Amsterdam, The Netherlands
mattycakes
Honorary Roadie

Oh you have made me very angry, very angry indeed!

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2012, 08:00AM »

So sad that she's taking a break! Understandable of course! It can't be easy with 4 kids! I can't imagine how hard it is having to leave for months and then come back again and then do it all over again. Hopefully, she'll make a triumphant return to the group someday in the future! Cuz we'll be waiting with open arms!

My best to you and your family Lisa! Enjoy them!

My only other question is: Does this mean that Scott Porter will be stepping down as CEO and Producer? I hope not. He's always been very good about keeping everyone informed of all the goings-on with CW.
aislin
Administrator
Total Fanatic

« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2012, 09:09AM »

To the best of my knowledge Scott isn't going anywhere. His job doesn't require him to travel all over the place like Lisa's so there shouldn't really be a problem.

aislin
Jennifer
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2012, 01:46PM »

I understand and support her decision. I hope she'll return in the future.
Jeanine
Honorary Roadie

Christmas Symphony Tour was WONderful!!

« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2012, 05:31PM »

Okay, now it makes sense.  Suddenly I was seeing posts that she wasn't returning and was very confused because I had seen no announcement so far. 

Very disappointed she won't be back for the 2013 tour!  Understandable though, with 4 small children.  I look forward to her return at a later date.  Meanwhile will miss her greatly as I especially wanted to see her do "Believe", but will enjoy seeing Susan again nonetheless.

"Come to Me all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." - Jesus Christ
(Matthew 11:28)
sherry53

« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2012, 01:17PM »

Sorry to hear Lisa won't be in Believe Show, but she deserves time off!  I'll miss not seeing her at my first CW show.

I look forward to her  return!!

sherry53
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2012, 07:43PM »

Never say never....but it appears, from what I've read in various forums, that Lisa's return is- for now- not in the works. Who knows....when a year or so is up maybe she will decide to return. But until  if/when that may happen, we will respect her decision. It's for a great cause after all. And Lisa has promised that she will stay in contact with her fans. 

oregongirl29
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2012, 01:01AM »

Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry
Hubert
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2012, 08:41AM »

I was very honored to meet Lisa during a 2010 M & G.  She was so nice and considerate.  I will never forget her.  I wish her all the best with her family and hope that she will grace us with her presence in the future.

There is no Lambe like our Lil' Lambe.  Mairead Carlin is the real deal.
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2012, 06:38PM »

Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry
   Ditto.   

oregongirl29
« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2012, 06:00PM »

I was very honored to meet Lisa during a 2010 M & G.  She was so nice and considerate.  I will never forget her.  I wish her all the best with her family and hope that she will grace us with her presence in the future.

Your so lucky, I always wanted to meet her, Maybe one day we might bump into each other.  Undecided
IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3
Choir Member

When You Believe~ Chloe:"that was for you" 5/15/15

« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2012, 11:44AM »

I was kinda thinking she wouldn't return... With 4 small children, it would have been difficult to tour.. especially since I know she's taken them with her on tour in the past.
I will miss her terribly... I was especially hoping to meet her this year at my M&G... Oh well.. Hopefully when she returns in the future.
I guess this means I'll have a greather chance of meeting Chloe... again... Wink

Thanks Scott! 
I MET CHLOE (6X),LIL' LAMBE (4X)MAIREAD NESBITT(6X)AND SUSAN(6X) MAIREAD CARLIN(4X) ALEX SHARPE,and EABHA!!!!!!!!!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: