Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hurricane Isaac  (Read 2731 times)
aislin
Administrator
Total Fanatic

« on: August 28, 2012, 03:28PM »

To all our members and fellow CW fans along the gulf coast and in the path of what is now officially Hurricane Isaac, stay safe and know that we’re thinking about you! (Really, couldn’t the hurricane have picked a better time? Did it really NEED to pick the anniversary of Katrina?)

I’ve got friends in and around NOLA and Biloxi so I’m glued to the weather reports, watching as Isaac draws closer to land. Regardless of how strong Isaac is compared to Katrina, the main problem is still flooding and storm surge. The Army Corp of Engineers spent $14.5 billion after Katrina to hopefully ensure that they can keep the water out of the city, the problem is the same can’t be said for all the other areas in LA, AL, and MS which the storm will hit. Hopefully, all will be ok.

aislin
John910

« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2012, 12:28AM »

Right now I am listening to a radio station in New Orleans that has continuos coverage.

www.wwl.com

Kevin R.I.
Featured Soloist

my two favorite green eyed ladies

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2012, 05:30AM »

My cousin in Ft. Lauderdale  only had some wind and heavy downpours as the storm skirted by them.

thanks EVI

Hi Kev, I sneeked into your account as you know, wanted to say: love you!!!!

Love, Evi.
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

Chloë Agnew will always be my VBIF forever~!

« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2012, 02:20PM »

Is there any charity required? I remember that my friends in school sorted and donated to the money to the victims of Hurricane Katrina.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2012, 06:43AM by KAJ » Logged

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: