Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Picture request?  (Read 8015 times)
IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3
Choir Member

When You Believe~ Chloe:"that was for you" 5/15/15

« on: September 07, 2012, 03:04PM »

Does anyone, by any chance have any pictures of the choir in their 2nd act green dresses from Believe?
They weren't on the DVD, so I know there's a very small possibility someone will, but thought I would ask.
Thanks!
~Sarah~

Thanks Scott! 
I MET CHLOE (6X),LIL' LAMBE (4X)MAIREAD NESBITT(6X)AND SUSAN(6X) MAIREAD CARLIN(4X) ALEX SHARPE,and EABHA!!!!!!!!!!
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2012, 05:11PM »

No, they used the blue ones the whole way through!! They only used the second act green ones on tour! ANd they are different than the songs from the heart ones!  But if your on facebook (picture might be on twitter to) look up Andrea Delaney. If you click on her Andrea delaney music sight she has pictures were shes in the green dress backstage at radio city!  And its a good picture! Hope that helps!

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3
Choir Member

« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2012, 05:46PM »

That's what I meant.... the dresses from tour Smiley

Thanks!! Smiley

Thanks Scott! 
I MET CHLOE (6X),LIL' LAMBE (4X)MAIREAD NESBITT(6X)AND SUSAN(6X) MAIREAD CARLIN(4X) ALEX SHARPE,and EABHA!!!!!!!!!!
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2012, 08:25PM »

Smiley I think that she is the only one with a picture in that dress!  You can kinda tell from the germany pictures in the forum but their not as clear!!

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3
Choir Member

« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2012, 07:55PM »

I looked on her Facebook and found a picture of her, Kate and Mairead in the green dresses... just the top though...

Thanks again!!  That was exactly what I was looking for. Smiley

Thanks Scott! 
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: