Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Problem with forum?  (Read 78078 times)
Kevin R.I.
Featured Soloist

my two favorite green eyed ladies

« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2012, 06:21AM »

So indirectly, it`s a " good thing"....too many CW fans are inundating the forum  Cheesy

thanks EVI

Hi Kev, I sneeked into your account as you know, wanted to say: love you!!!!

Love, Evi.
Kevin R.I.
Featured Soloist

« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2012, 07:20PM »

got the "resource limit reached" message  around 9:15 tonight and Chandler and I were the only ones logged on.  Shocked Took about 5 minutes to return to normal.

thanks EVI

Love, Evi.
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #17 on: November 01, 2012, 07:35PM »

got the "resource limit reached" message  around 9:15 tonight and Chandler and I were the only ones logged on.  Shocked Took about 5 minutes to return to normal.
It could be the volume of visitors, also.   Just a thought.....  Undecided

IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3
Choir Member

When You Believe~ Chloe:"that was for you" 5/15/15

« Reply #18 on: November 01, 2012, 07:42PM »

Mine is randomly freezing... Like I'll click on a thread, and it won't come up...

Thanks Scott! 
I MET CHLOE (6X),LIL' LAMBE (4X)MAIREAD NESBITT(6X)AND SUSAN(6X) MAIREAD CARLIN(4X) ALEX SHARPE,and EABHA!!!!!!!!!!
Kevin R.I.
Featured Soloist

« Reply #19 on: November 01, 2012, 08:33PM »

Mine is randomly freezing... Like I'll click on a thread, and it won't come up...

put a sweater on it  Roll Eyes

thanks EVI

Love, Evi.
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #20 on: November 01, 2012, 08:41PM »

put a sweater on it  Roll Eyes
good idea in Minnesota...especially this time of year.   Roll Eyes

Hubert
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #21 on: November 02, 2012, 08:18AM »

The other day when I tried to post I kept getting the message that someone else had just posted and I should review it before proceeding.  Well, when I reviewed the thread no one had posted.  Has this happened to anyone else?

There is no Lambe like our Lil' Lambe.  Mairead Carlin is the real deal.
Celtic Chan
Bodhrán Player

Queen Méav

« Reply #22 on: November 02, 2012, 07:23PM »

The other day when I tried to post I kept getting the message that someone else had just posted and I should review it before proceeding.  Well, when I reviewed the thread no one had posted.  Has this happened to anyone else?
Yes, that has happened to me a couple times. I've noticed the times it has done that to me were on the "Add or Subtract" game. Maybe people are posting too fast? Huh
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #23 on: November 02, 2012, 07:50PM »

Yes, that has happened to me a couple times. I've noticed the times it has done that to me were on the "Add or Subtract" game. Maybe people are posting too fast? Huh
  In the case of  the  "Add-Subtract"  game...It is because there are so many trying to get their's in- like when you gals were trying to finish off us guys.   Cheesy 

Hubert
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #24 on: November 03, 2012, 08:29AM »

It wasn't on add-subtract.  It was on a couple of threads that didn't have any activity at the time.

There is no Lambe like our Lil' Lambe.  Mairead Carlin is the real deal.
aislin
Administrator
Total Fanatic

« Reply #25 on: November 03, 2012, 10:37PM »

It sound like you might have a bad cookie. Delete the forum's cookie and see if you're still getting the error.

aislin

PS: Please start a new thread if you have a new problem. It helps me to keep track of everything better. Thanks!
aislin
Administrator
Total Fanatic

« Reply #26 on: November 03, 2012, 10:51PM »

Ok guys,

I've flipped on CloudFlare which should, hopefully, fix the problem. If you see the resource error again, please let me know ASAP.

Thanks,
aislin
The Leprechaun
Total Fanatic

« Reply #27 on: November 10, 2012, 06:50PM »

I don't know if this is a new problem or part of the same problem. Another time I tried to access the forum, it said no cached version is available. Is that the same thing or different?

Celtic Woman: Gotta love them.

Proud sufferer of OCCWD.

The wonderful Susan.

Thanks whoever for the picture.
aislin
Administrator
Total Fanatic

« Reply #28 on: November 11, 2012, 12:08PM »

I don't know if this is a new problem or part of the same problem. Another time I tried to access the forum, it said no cached version is available. Is that the same thing or different?

That is a temporary server hiccup. Nothing to worry about unless you see it again.

aislin
Kevin R.I.
Featured Soloist

« Reply #29 on: February 27, 2013, 04:43PM »

Misha and I got the "resource limit reached" message today on the forum for the first time in quite a while.

thanks EVI

Love, Evi.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: