Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Problem with forum?  (Read 78458 times)
AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #45 on: April 16, 2013, 04:16PM »

I saw that same error message as well, right at the same time.
Kevin R.I.
Featured Soloist

my two favorite green eyed ladies

« Reply #46 on: May 03, 2013, 05:37AM »

happened again yesterday afternoon.....the forum slows down to a snails pace, when you try to post anything , you get "waiting for Celticwomanforum"...then...the white page with "resource limit reached". I just turned everything off.

thanks EVI

Hi Kev, I sneeked into your account as you know, wanted to say: love you!!!!

Love, Evi.
urbanracer34
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #47 on: May 05, 2013, 07:13PM »

Got Resource Limit Reached messages again from 6:56 PM to 7:06 PM CST today. The forum was also inaccessible for 7:30 - 10PM CST yesterday, but CloudFlare was serving a backup.  Is there something wrong with the box the forum is being hosted on? Sad May be worth checking into. Wink

I'm Jerad. Smiley
CWazy since 2012!
CompTIA A+ certified, Long time Apple product user.

Banner by Kirstie. Thanks! Smiley
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #48 on: May 05, 2013, 07:46PM »

I couldn't get in the site here from nine to ten CST. It was more than just  a "resource limit "too . 

aislin
Administrator
Total Fanatic

« Reply #49 on: May 05, 2013, 08:25PM »

Got Resource Limit Reached messages again from 6:56 PM to 7:06 PM CST today. The forum was also inaccessible for 7:30 - 10PM CST yesterday, but CloudFlare was serving a backup.  Is there something wrong with the box the forum is being hosted on? Sad May be worth checking into. Wink

Yesterday afternoon, at some point, there was a HUGE fiber outage around one of the server facilities that our host uses. The host had to re route around that cluster of servers which means all the rest of the servers had to pick up the slack. The CloudFlare message started showing up when the fiber died and the limit messages are more on a broad scale and not us specifically while they're getting everything fixed. Our host doesn't control the fiber, when I asked them they told me it's under ATT's control so we're probably going to be seeing a few problems until Monday when their regular workforce is at work. Sorry, I know that's not helpful.

aislin
« Last Edit: May 07, 2013, 08:53AM by aislin » Logged
urbanracer34
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #50 on: May 05, 2013, 09:23PM »

Got Resource Limit Reached messages again from 6:56 PM to 7:06 PM CST today. The forum was also inaccessible for 7:30 - 10PM CST yesterday, but CloudFlare was serving a backup.  Is there something wrong with the box the forum is being hosted on? Sad May be worth checking into. Wink

Yesterday afternoon, at some point, there was a HUGE fiber outage around where one of the server facilities that our host uses. The host had to re route around that cluster of servers which means all the rest of the servers had to pick up the slack. The CloudFlare message started showing up when the fiber died and the limit messages are more on a broad scale and not us specifically while they're getting everything fixed. Our host doesn't control the fiber, when I asked them they told me it's under ATT's control so we're probably going to be seeing a few problems until Monday when their regular workforce is at work. Sorry, I know that's not helpful.

aislin

No aislin, it's very helpful. Thanks for the details. I understand now what was/is going on.
I've heard in the past of how big a problem it can be to repair fiber runs; Not fun at all, I'm sure the process to repair fiber hasn't changed in the last few years.

I'm Jerad. Smiley
CWazy since 2012!

Kevin R.I.
Featured Soloist

« Reply #51 on: May 08, 2013, 03:55PM »

'Resource limit reached" at 5:50 Eastern on Wed. afternoon.   Just before it happens, the speed of the forum sloooooooows way down.....takes 10 seconds of " waiting for Celtic Woman Forum"  to post anything.

thanks EVI

Love, Evi.
urbanracer34
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #52 on: May 08, 2013, 04:27PM »

I had resource limit reached messages too, but I forgot the time. Sad
Same side effect as Kevin, forum slows right to a crawl.

I'm Jerad. Smiley
CWazy since 2012!

urbanracer34
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #53 on: May 27, 2013, 09:26PM »

The forum has been up and down like a yo-yo tonight for me. Anyone else having the same issue?

I'm Jerad. Smiley
CWazy since 2012!

AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #54 on: June 01, 2013, 08:33PM »

Seems like something is up.  Got the "Website is Unavailable" error for a while and since then it has been slower than a 14.4k modem.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2013, 08:43PM by AggieGuy » Logged
IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3
Choir Member

When You Believe~ Chloe:"that was for you" 5/15/15

« Reply #55 on: June 09, 2013, 08:57PM »

Mine just did that too.... For about 10 minutes... it's back now Smiley

Thanks Scott! 
I MET CHLOE (6X),LIL' LAMBE (4X)MAIREAD NESBITT(6X)AND SUSAN(6X) MAIREAD CARLIN(4X) ALEX SHARPE,and EABHA!!!!!!!!!!
aislin
Administrator
Total Fanatic

« Reply #56 on: June 10, 2013, 12:40PM »

Hey guys,

Please let me know if you see any more of these. It looks like something somewhere has a glitch, from the speed the errors were resolved it looks like the host does know about the problem and is on top of it. But if we keep seeing them I'll get in contact and see if we can find a more stable fix.

aislin
littlecubspirit
Honorary Roadie

Mairead and Misha- Pixies!

« Reply #57 on: June 10, 2013, 01:25PM »

I had major issues and was off for about twenty minutes around the same time Sarah posted last night. So was James (Raving Meaviac) and I believe AggieGuy had issues as well

MY REVIEW OF MY THIRD SHOW IS UP!

I MET LISA L, CHLOE, MAIREAD N, SUSAN,  MAIREAD C, LYNN, EABHA,  DAVID, SARAH/EDEL, CRAIG, NICK, RAY, ANTHONY!
Kevin R.I.
Featured Soloist

« Reply #58 on: June 10, 2013, 03:05PM »

I got "Resource Limit Reached" while gaming Sun. evening.  The forum slows waaaaaay down first ...as you try to post, you get the buffering wheel device and " waiting for celticwomanforum"......when you see that, the next thing is "resource limit reached"...but it wasen`t for very long at all , and then the speed of the forum was back to normal.  It  lasted probably only 5 minutes.

thanks EVI

Love, Evi.
GlenS

am admin at the all New Celticwomanforum.net

« Reply #59 on: July 07, 2013, 09:41PM »

Aislin, who is it you are going to get with? Grin

Tongue

Our host. I fixed it.

aislin

Not fixed I get it a lot I tried to get onto the forum tonight for over 30 mins and couldn't always said Resource Limit Reached Thought you would like to know

Thanks
Glen

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: