Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I just Listened to the New CD!!!  (Read 4114 times)
Scott

« on: October 09, 2012, 01:14PM »

Fantastic performances all around!!  It was great to have Meav singing with the group again.  And Lisa Lambe sounded astouding!!!! 

Also, in case you didn't know... there's an insert in the CD case, listing the spring tour... there WILL BE A RED ROCKS SHOW IN 2013!!!!!!!

Smiley

Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2012, 07:50PM »

I love the entire CD!!!!!!!!!!!  It's AMAZING!  I'm addicted to We Three Kings!  And I love Lisa's Auld Lang Syne.  Her accent in that song is sooooo cute!  And Meav blends in well with Lisa in the group!  I love the sound!  The whole thing is AWESOME!

Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2013, 10:47AM »

I got the CD when it first came out.  For me "Hark The Herald" is one of my faves on it.  I listen to Christmas music all year round- just the way I am.  anyway...  I love the harmonies in "Hark..."      -  especially  towards  the end when we hear Meav's  majestic soaring descant- yes it IS Meav in the highest register ( as always)    Smiley

Louis97

For the fire is flaming gold....

« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2013, 12:28PM »

I got the CD when it first came out.  For me "Hark The Herald" is one of my faves on it.  I listen to Christmas music all year round- just the way I am.  anyway...  I love the harmonies in "Hark..."      -  especially  towards  the end when we hear Meav's  majestic soaring descant- yes it IS Meav in the highest register ( as always)    Smiley

My favorite song as well Cheesy

urbanracer34
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2013, 12:32PM »

My favorite song as well Cheesy

Me too! Cheesy

I'm Jerad. Smiley
CWazy since 2012!
CompTIA A+ certified, Long time Apple product user.

Banner by Kirstie. Thanks! Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: