Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: FAQ Lisa L information  (Read 11476 times)
sunflower
Honorary Roadie

« on: October 16, 2012, 11:07PM »

Hi, just browsing the FAQ again for fun and I noticed that the question "Is Lisa L married?" (or something along those lines) needs to be updated.  Smiley
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2012, 05:55AM »

That's correct!  She is a newlywed!! Her and Simon got married saturday September 15 2012!!!

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
Celtic Chan
Bodhrán Player

Queen Méav

« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2012, 04:59PM »

Yea, you guys should aslo add Susan. Grin
aislin
Administrator
Total Fanatic

« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2012, 08:20PM »

That's correct!  She is a newlywed!! Her and Simon got married saturday September 15 2012!!!

Changed, thanks!

Yea, you guys should aslo add Susan. Grin

The mod that controls the FAQ only takes so many pages. I need to tweak the mod to add in more pages but it's a bit of work and I haven't gotten there yet. Sad

aislin
sunflower
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2012, 08:39PM »

Thank you for updating it , aislin! Smiley
The Leprechaun
Total Fanatic

« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2012, 06:51PM »

There are other things that I think should be on the faq but aren't. I don't know if I should email someone about them or post the information here.

Celtic Woman: Gotta love them.

Proud sufferer of OCCWD.

The wonderful Susan.

Thanks whoever for the picture.
aislin
Administrator
Total Fanatic

« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2012, 12:07PM »

There are other things that I think should be on the faq but aren't. I don't know if I should email someone about them or post the information here.

Either way, or you can PM me. But please remember, try and keep it relevant general information. We're not looking to provide a bio with the FAQ, just provide a quick reference for questions we see come up again and again.

aislin
The Leprechaun
Total Fanatic

« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2012, 05:16PM »

Well I was wondering if the faq should have the question: Is this forum associated with Celtic Woman?, which it is not, to my knowledge. As for biographical details, I'm not really sure what I'd want to talk about there. I also notice that it still lists Old Fat Guy as a moderator. I'm actually wondering why his account hasn't been official deactivated.

Celtic Woman: Gotta love them.

Proud sufferer of OCCWD.

The wonderful Susan.

Thanks whoever for the picture.
aislin
Administrator
Total Fanatic

« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2012, 10:06PM »

Well I was wondering if the faq should have the question: Is this forum associated with Celtic Woman?, which it is not, to my knowledge. As for biographical details, I'm not really sure what I'd want to talk about there. I also notice that it still lists Old Fat Guy as a moderator. I'm actually wondering why his account hasn't been official deactivated.

No, we're not officially associated with CW Ltd. It's a good point and I'll add it in.

I don't know if we're going to deactivate his account. He's still listed as a mod for sentimental reasons, though you are correct and he should be removed... he was a good friend and a good admin and I hate the idea of removing him.

aislin
Maloney
Featured Soloist

« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2012, 11:18AM »

Honerary mod?

=)  yes!! We got to go ! 
Then there was Atlanta !
Hubert
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2012, 11:55AM »

No, we're not officially associated with CW Ltd. It's a good point and I'll add it in.

I don't know if we're going to deactivate his account. He's still listed as a mod for sentimental reasons, though you are correct and he should be removed... he was a good friend and a good admin and I hate the idea of removing him.

aislin

I didn't have the honor of knowing Rich but all I ever heard about him were great things from people that I respect.  So I can understand why you wish to not remove him.  I would feel the same.

There is no Lambe like our Lil' Lambe.  Mairead Carlin is the real deal.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: