Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Celtic Woman to appear on "The Bold and the Beautiful"  (Read 20111 times)
Jack

« on: October 25, 2012, 05:57AM »

From the Celtic Woman Fan (@celticwomanfan) twitter feed and link:

Irish all-female musical ensemble, Celtic Woman, will appear on the multi-Emmy® Award winning The Bold and the Beautiful, Executive Producer and Head Writer Bradley P. Bell announced today. Having been given a diagnosis that her lung cancer has returned and is incurable, “Stephanie Forrester” (portrayed by Emmy®-award winning and original cast member, Susan Flannery) decides to throw a party in celebration of her life. “I can’t think of a more beautiful way to pay tribute to the character of ‘Stephanie Forrester’ and her Irish heritage than to bring in Celtic Woman to serenade her.”, said Bell. “Their distinctive voice and angelic melodies were the perfect accompaniment to this powerful and emotional storyline.”
Celtic Woman will appear as themselves on Monday, November 12, and Tuesday, November 13, 2012 when they perform their hit single, “The Parting Glass”, a song dedicated to “Stephanie” by her loving husband, “Eric Forrester” (portrayed by multi- Emmy® nominee and original cast member, John McCook), and the classic Irish melody, “Danny Boy”.
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2012, 11:17AM »

WOW>>>>!   That's totally wild. Too bad I work during the day.  Undecided

Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2012, 11:33AM »

OH MY GOSH WHAT A BEAUTIFUL IDEA!  I am so tuning in!

chellek

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2012, 11:46AM »

WOW>>>>!   That's totally wild. Too bad I work during the day.  Undecided

Can you DVR or tape it?
Dinozzzo
Honorary Roadie

The biggest French Fan

« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2012, 01:12PM »

I hope someone will record it Cheesy

03/06/2010 : Wallingford, CT, United States
06/28/2011 : Hamburg, Deutschland
09/23/2011 : Paris, France
05/17/2012 : Dusseldorf, Deutschland
10/23/2013 : Amsterdam, The Netherlands
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2012, 02:37PM »

That is so cool!! I def. will have to watch or tape that! 

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
sunflower
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2012, 03:57PM »

This is so exciting!!!!! Great exposure for the girls and I know there will be more fans after this!
Too bad I'll be busy on the days it airs.
I will very much appreciate it if someone could watch it for me and tell/show me about it.
LisaKellyfan2
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2012, 05:49PM »

This is so exciting!!!!! Great exposure for the girls and I know there will be more fans after this!
Too bad I'll be busy on the days it airs.
I will very much appreciate it if someone could watch it for me and tell/show me about it.
  I know ill be busy that day also ii hope someone well put it on youtube
Celtic Chan
Bodhrán Player

Queen Méav

« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2012, 06:07PM »

What time does it come on?
leighlam
Featured Soloist

« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2012, 06:18PM »

Check your local listings.  Comes on 1:30 pm EST on CBS.

aislin
Administrator
Total Fanatic

« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2012, 08:17PM »

From the Celtic Woman Fan (@celticwomanfan) twitter feed and link:

Irish all-female musical ensemble, Celtic Woman, will appear on the multi-Emmy® Award winning The Bold and the Beautiful, Executive Producer and Head Writer Bradley P. Bell announced today. Having been given a diagnosis that her lung cancer has returned and is incurable, “Stephanie Forrester” (portrayed by Emmy®-award winning and original cast member, Susan Flannery) decides to throw a party in celebration of her life. “I can’t think of a more beautiful way to pay tribute to the character of ‘Stephanie Forrester’ and her Irish heritage than to bring in Celtic Woman to serenade her.”, said Bell. “Their distinctive voice and angelic melodies were the perfect accompaniment to this powerful and emotional storyline.”
Celtic Woman will appear as themselves on Monday, November 12, and Tuesday, November 13, 2012 when they perform their hit single, “The Parting Glass”, a song dedicated to “Stephanie” by her loving husband, “Eric Forrester” (portrayed by multi- Emmy® nominee and original cast member, John McCook), and the classic Irish melody, “Danny Boy”.

That is taken directly from B&B's website here: http://www.boldandbeautiful.com/index.cfm/pk/view/cd/NAA/cdid/478083/pid/400035
CW's announcement can be found on their page here: http://www.celticwoman.com/2012/10/celtic-woman-on-the-bold-and-the-beautiful/ along with this photo:

aislin
mishawakafan

A smile a little girl & her Papa will never forget

« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2012, 08:32PM »

"The Bold and the Beautiful" sounds like a Show about our Girls, not just one on which they Guest Star.   Smiley

Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« Reply #12 on: October 25, 2012, 10:10PM »

"The Bold and the Beautiful" sounds like a Show about our Girls, not just one on which they Guest Star.   Smiley

Haha yep because they're bold and beautiful!

frenchlaly
Total Fanatic

Celtic Woman biggest french fan!

« Reply #13 on: October 26, 2012, 02:01AM »

i'm so happy!  i'm watching this soap every day since more than 10 years!!!

but i know that i'll have to wait 2 years before to see that in France!! so i really hope that someone will put it on youtube because it will be hard to wait! ! Tongue Wink

all that i want is to share my love for Celtic Woman with you Smiley
Celtic Chan
Bodhrán Player

Queen Méav

« Reply #14 on: October 26, 2012, 04:25PM »

Crud. I might be in school when that's on. Sad
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: