Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Celtic Woman to appear on "The Bold and the Beautiful"  (Read 20109 times)
Wyle_E
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #30 on: November 14, 2012, 05:46AM »

Here's Danny Boy from today's episode: http://youtu.be/DwN9yWS7Vds

Soap Operas... aren't my favorite, but the girls are sounded fantastic.

aislin
Two minor disappointments: Susan sounds nice enough, but she doesn't make me want to curl up and purr, like Lisa Kelly could. I expected that, but Lisa Lambe has retreated from "Red!" back toward blonde.

On May 8, I'M GONNA MEET MAIREAD and Lisa, and Susan, and Mairead C.!
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #31 on: November 14, 2012, 06:58AM »

I thought the same thing w susan at first.  But live she is amaaaaazing!! I have seen both ladies but susan def. fits right in!! oh and i don't know if anyone noticed but when the lady and daughter where walking out after the girls perormance that maireads "butterfly" (i think thats right?!) from the helix was playing in the background??!!!!!!! Smiley

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
sunflower
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #32 on: November 19, 2012, 12:05AM »

That was great! I loved their performances!
On a side note, I think the girls looked GORGEOUS! I've never watched this soap opera before but I could tell, our Celtic cuties surpassed all the other in beauty on that show!

Thanks for posting the videos!
Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« Reply #33 on: November 20, 2012, 11:42AM »

I watched the episodes online.  They were amazing!  Only thing is, I was hoping the girls would get a little more time on there.  But still awesome!

Gerard

« Reply #34 on: November 20, 2012, 12:19PM »

How much are you willing to bet that it will appear as a bonus on the next CW DVD ?
Kevin R.I.
Featured Soloist

my two favorite green eyed ladies

« Reply #35 on: November 20, 2012, 03:48PM »

I saw it online...forgot they were to be on TV...but it was AWESOME...I SOOOOOOOO want to see them again  Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

thanks EVI

Hi Kev, I sneeked into your account as you know, wanted to say: love you!!!!

Love, Evi.
The Leprechaun
Total Fanatic

« Reply #36 on: November 29, 2012, 06:35PM »

I thought that they were good. Both of the songs were nice. And I couldn't even tell that Susan was new to the group because she fit right in. I noticed that they were playing Granuille's Dance in the background later in the episode. I still don't know if I care about that show. I saw both performances, liked them both, and went back to my normal activities that day. They were both brief performances, but good nonetheless.

Celtic Woman: Gotta love them.

Proud sufferer of OCCWD.

The wonderful Susan.

Thanks whoever for the picture.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: