Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONSTER STORM  (Read 11015 times)
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« on: October 25, 2012, 04:38PM »

The scariest thing this Halloween is that huge hurricane moving up the east coast. Let's keep our prayers  going strong for everyone involved.

Kevin R.I.
Featured Soloist

my two favorite green eyed ladies

« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2012, 04:44PM »

Been watching the forcasts...they DON`T know where it`s going but it looks like rain and wind at the very least. I`m SURE the electricity will go off since we lose it if it`s partly cloudy.

thanks EVI

Hi Kev, I sneeked into your account as you know, wanted to say: love you!!!!

Love, Evi.
TheWhite~Rose
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2012, 08:35PM »

I just found out about 'Frakenstorm' today.  I just now checked the forecast, and we're right in its projected path.  D:  I'm praying that everyone will be safe.  This does not look like a fun storm. Sad
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2012, 08:41PM »

I just found out about 'Frakenstorm' today.  I just now checked the forecast, and we're right in its projected path.  D:  I'm praying that everyone will be safe.  This does not look like a fun storm. Sad
  Yeah.... everyone on the east side has to keep one eye open. I guess it combined with another storm kind of like the Blob.  Luckily, in Minnesota we are far enough in, but I will be thinking of you and the others in this forum I know are out there. 

oregongirl29
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2012, 09:57PM »

Thankfully I am far enough inland that it wont affect us. But big prayers going out to those affected by the storm. I've never seen a storm like this in my lifetime. Stay safe everyone
Potato Pants
Honorary Roadie

<3meav<3

« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2012, 10:55PM »

Praying for y'all over there!! I hope the storm doesn't affect you too badly.

AKA CelticWomanFreak (CWF)

Proud member of the Gosh Dang Potato Gang (Idaho)
6/6/13: Best night of my life. Dreams really do come true.
Kevin R.I.
Featured Soloist

« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2012, 06:00AM »

Looks like the storm will go ashore south of our area but we`ll still get plenty of wind and rain on Mon. and Tues.

thanks EVI

Love, Evi.
White Rose
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2012, 03:08PM »

Stay safe everyone.
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2012, 03:58PM »

The  meteorologists say that this one even exceeds  the so called  "Perfect Storm" some years back- the one they made a movie out of. I wonder if George  Clooney is up for a sequel.   Tongue   

Kevin R.I.
Featured Soloist

« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2012, 07:08PM »

We`re not supposed to get the real heavy rains but there`s a high wind warning in effect on Monday.

thanks EVI

Love, Evi.
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2012, 08:32PM »

Ahh hoping anyone in the path of frankenstorm os safe and not to much damage! Be safe out their! It is going to hit Ohio on tuesday or Wednesday, Hallowen!! Spooky! Kinda stinks that I have to be downtown and leav e at night from school on that day.  Hate hate hate Driving downtown on the high way home in any sort of rain Sad Very slick and glare at night so it makes it hard to see!  Especially with what they said is coming :/ It will stop by thursday when I have to travel 45 min to and from clinicals so it won't be bad!  Just a lot of power outages! A. That is going to suck getting to work! b. I work in an older building on a hill! It is even bad w slight rain! And doors that are not proper and old and I can have the nightmar of water trecking in!! (And yes has happened before!!) so be safe!

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
Kevin R.I.
Featured Soloist

« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2012, 05:55AM »

windy and rain/drizzle right now. By this afternoon the winds are supposed to be up to 40-50 with gusts up to 75. The electricity will certainly go out.

thanks EVI

Love, Evi.
The Impatient New Yorker
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2012, 09:41AM »

School's on for me. How I love boarding schools.

I've met Lisa L, Lynn(2x), Susan, Mairead C(2x), Mairead N (2x), Edel, Sarah, Nick, Craig, Anthony, Maggie, and Tommy
Kevin R.I.
Featured Soloist

« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2012, 11:28AM »

Gusty winds....some rain...STILL have power! Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

thanks EVI

Love, Evi.
Celtic Chan
Bodhrán Player

Queen Méav

« Reply #14 on: October 29, 2012, 05:05PM »

I heard it hit New Jersey...bad. It's on the news right now.

Hope everyone's safe!
« Last Edit: October 29, 2012, 05:47PM by Chandler Mattson » Logged
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: