Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONSTER STORM  (Read 10922 times)
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2012, 05:45PM »

Yikes!  Bad winds and rain hear in cleveland and supposed to get really nasty tonight, still have electricity! And I have to work!  Any one who has to go out tonight in this BE CAREFUL!! My grandparents in NY said earlier it wasn't bad (they are pretty much the closest of the family to manhattan) But they said it is supoosed to get nasty tonight) In a way I hope they cancel class tomorrow.  Even though I have a math test that determines my fate and a big lab test out driving the highway in this sucks! i am a good driver when it come to this stuff , and theroads were empty.  But you need to be very careful out their!! SO be safe everyone! And i heard it is going to linger till thursday fridayish!

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2012, 06:58PM »

Yikes!  Bad winds and rain hear in cleveland and supposed to get really nasty tonight, still have electricity! And I have to work!  Any one who has to go out tonight in this BE CAREFUL!! My grandparents in NY said earlier it wasn't bad (they are pretty much the closest of the family to manhattan) But they said it is supoosed to get nasty tonight) In a way I hope they cancel class tomorrow.  Even though I have a math test that determines my fate and a big lab test out driving the highway in this sucks! i am a good driver when it come to this stuff , and theroads were empty.  But you need to be very careful out their!! SO be safe everyone! And i heard it is going to linger till thursday fridayish!
  My thoughts are with you and your family.  This storm affects so many people. I hope your grandparents take heed of any local warnings and recommendations. i'm  especially worried about some of our forum friends who I know are closer to the action than some:  Kevin, our Impatient New York friend, CWF  425 etc.   I know that Tonya and Leighlam will catch the outer edges but not the full brunt. Luckily, Minnesota is far enough away to miss everything except the residual- so I am okay.  If your classes get cancelled, I'm sure you will be just as prepared when they are rescheduled. i just thought of something....What if Lisa K.  and her family are in the country presently?  If so, I hope they are far enough from the danger zone.  So many people to worry about.   Huh Huh Huh

The Impatient New Yorker
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #17 on: October 29, 2012, 08:05PM »

it's started in the Albany area, but I've been told the worst of it isn't hitting hear until tonight

I've met Lisa L, Lynn(2x), Susan, Mairead C(2x), Mairead N (2x), Edel, Sarah, Nick, Craig, Anthony, Maggie, and Tommy
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #18 on: October 29, 2012, 08:09PM »

it's started in the Albany area, but I've been told the worst of it isn't hitting hear until tonight
  I wish you the best.   

Kevin R.I.
Featured Soloist

my two favorite green eyed ladies

« Reply #19 on: October 29, 2012, 08:27PM »

It`s gone calm now but it was REALLY windy earlier. The rain came down in bands but at like 8:00 it was like a switch was flipped and it went dead calm.....and the electricity stayed on!

thanks EVI

Hi Kev, I sneeked into your account as you know, wanted to say: love you!!!!

Love, Evi.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: