Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Symphony Tour - 2012  (Read 42454 times)
Wife2CWFan
« Reply #45 on: July 22, 2012, 06:20PM »

I know this is kinda off the subject just a little but I have a question.
Do you think this years Christmas tour will be a repeat of last year, or do you think they will change up the songs a little.
If they add new songs I would like to see them do their version of Sole Cake.  Orla did Sole Cake at her Celtic Christmas concert and had never heard it before than. It's a good song.
I think they would do a good job with it!
If you could add any Christmas song to this years concert which one would it be?
Wind

« Reply #46 on: July 22, 2012, 06:42PM »

If you could add any Christmas song to this years concert which one would it be?

Jingle Bells!  Grin
Wife2CWFan
« Reply #47 on: July 22, 2012, 06:56PM »

How about I was mommy kissing Santa Claus. Smiley I know it's not Irish but they could make it cute! Grin
CelticWomanFan425
Honorary Roadie

I saw Meav perform for the 1st time on 3/10/15

« Reply #48 on: July 22, 2012, 07:36PM »

I know this is kinda off the subject just a little but I have a question.
Do you think this years Christmas tour will be a repeat of last year, or do you think they will change up the songs a little.
If they add new songs I would like to see them do their version of Sole Cake.  Orla did Sole Cake at her Celtic Christmas concert and had never heard it before than. It's a good song.
I think they would do a good job with it!

I REALLY hope the set list will be different from last year because I bet that Lisa Kelly will be back in time for the Symphony tour and if they dont change the set list with her being back, its going to be EXACTLY like last year :-/

I met David Downes,Susan McFadden, Lynn, Lisa K(2x), Eabha, Mairead N, Mairead C, Chloe(2x), Lisa Lambe(2x), Orla, Anthony Byrne & Sarah Gannon, Edel Chan Murphy, Ewan Cowley (2x) & Roisin Dempsey.
CelticCate

« Reply #49 on: July 22, 2012, 08:55PM »

quick question about tour dates on celtic woman's website it says atlanta is on wednesday but pbs and ticketmaster still have it as being the 20th.  as anyone else heard anything about a change in dates for atlanta?

IMG_1373.JPG
Wind

« Reply #50 on: July 22, 2012, 08:59PM »

quick question about tour dates on celtic woman's website it says atlanta is on wednesday but pbs and ticketmaster still have it as being the 20th.  as anyone else heard anything about a change in dates for atlanta?

Since Ticketmaster, the Atlanta Symphony Orchestra and PBS Atlanta all say the 20th, I think there's a mistake on the CW website.

EDIT: As of this morning, the website says that Atlanta is on the 20th.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2012, 06:56AM by Wind » Logged
Ganconagh

Resistance is futile

« Reply #51 on: August 26, 2012, 11:16AM »

Does Anniston AL have a symphony? Huh

"Face piles of trials with smiles.  It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave.  Keep on thinking free."
Jack

« Reply #52 on: August 27, 2012, 03:37PM »

Huh?  Joe, you probably already know nothing shows up in Google.  Also, according to Google, the Alabama Symphony based in B'ham does summer concerts in Anniston so they apparently have the facilities to support one.  Know something we don't?
Wind

« Reply #53 on: August 27, 2012, 03:46PM »

Huh, looks like I forgot to post here. This was found on Saturday.

December 21, 2012
Anniston Performing Arts Center
Anniston, Alabama
http://www.knoxconcertseries.org/events/?eventID=14

As of now they're only taking season subscriptions for $160 (General Admission seating). Should any tickets remain by December 1, they'll sell individual tickets.
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #54 on: September 20, 2012, 05:44PM »

How about I was mommy kissing Santa Claus. Smiley I know it's not Irish but they could make it cute! Grin
I can actually hear Meav singing that one for some reason.....but then again I might be a little biased.   Kiss

Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #55 on: September 24, 2012, 04:47PM »

I can actually hear Meav singing that one for some reason.....but then again I might be a little biased.   Kiss
Actually, I can hear her sing 'Santa Baby"  as well. I wouldn't mind hearing our current gals singing that too.  Smiley

wraith257

« Reply #56 on: November 11, 2012, 05:27PM »

Need some help here.I just got an email saying that CW is coming to The Star Plaza Theater In Merrillville,Indiana on December 7th at 8pm.Their website says that they'll be in Minneapolis, MN,anybody heard anything else bout this?Ticket presale starts Monday Nov.12 at noon.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: