Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How tall is Orlagh?  (Read 2756 times)
CWazy girl

I'm the biggest CWazy you'll ever meet!!

« on: November 17, 2012, 04:27PM »

I've just been wondering. If you've met her before, and know your height, then compare them together and see how tall she is. I'm almost 5'4, and I was wondering, so if I meet her one day, I won't picture a peanut, or a giant.

With love,

Chaela <3

Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2012, 05:21PM »

I've just been wondering. If you've met her before, and know your height, then compare them together and see how tall she is. I'm almost 5'4, and I was wondering, so if I meet her one day, I won't picture a peanut, or a giant.
  This is what I do know......   Height wise....Orla is in between  Lisa K.  and  Meav.  Lisa is  5'5"   and   Meav is  5'7".  So she is about 5'5" 1/2    or  5'6" . 

Wyle_E
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2012, 07:24PM »

This is what I do know......   Height wise....Orla is in between  Lisa K.  and  Meav.  Lisa is  5'5"   and   Meav is  5'7".  So she is about 5'5" 1/2    or  5'6" . 
For some reason, I thought Meav was even taller. That figure says "Grrreat Big Blonde!" Or maybe it was the low camera angles in "A New Journey."

On May 8, I'M GONNA MEET MAIREAD and Lisa, and Susan, and Mairead C.!
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2012, 08:40PM »

For some reason, I thought Meav was even taller. That figure says "Grrreat Big Blonde!" Or maybe it was the low camera angles in "A New Journey."
  Those heels   help.... Grin   Plus the fact that the other gals  are petite by comparison.   But I got it from reputable  authority from a Meav Forum admin. that that's the case.   I know what you mean, though-  and   my  Celtic Songbird is perfectly  proportioned.    Cool

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: