Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Shameless plug  (Read 4471 times)
OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« on: September 18, 2007, 02:56PM »

You can now buy Lisa's self-titled CD directly from my Lisa tribute page on my web site.  (Note: this is NOT a new CD.)
« Last Edit: September 18, 2007, 03:15PM by OldFatGuy » Logged

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
KiernanKate
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2007, 02:58PM »

Lisa Kelly has a new cd out!?
Nero Angelo
Honorary Roadie

You will not forget this devil's power!

« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2007, 02:59PM »

Nope, her old one. Undecided

KiernanKate
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2007, 03:00PM »

huh? old one?? Wha?Huh?
Kelli
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2007, 03:03PM »

Rich, I just love that page of yours for Lisa!  It's a big part of my Celtic Woman history as that was the first thing I found on the internet that led me to Lisa's forum!  I'm still so thankful for that.  Will you be able to put links up for sales of the other CDs that aren't on Amazon?  I'm thinking of Roisin's, Deirdre's, Amy's...  Or does that get into a touchy legality issue?

Visit Órla's Garden, a fansite for Órla Fallon!

What's important often does not stand out but is simply standing quietly.   :  Noah benShe
OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2007, 03:14PM »

I signed up as an Amazon affiliate, so right now the only ones I can sell are the ones listed on Amazon.  I'm going to ask Jenny if I can put a purchase link on the page I did for Deirdre, too.

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: