Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Another letter to Lisa  (Read 7123 times)
micanchepe

Las Malvinas SON y SERÁN Argentinas

« on: September 18, 2007, 05:43PM »

Hi Lisa! My name is Micaela and I live in Argentina, so I'm afraid I'll never can see you in concert. I love your voice and your expression. I love singing, too. I had singing lessons, but I had to leave. Now I'm studying piano and English. I hope someday you'll come here, to South America, and perhaps I'll see you and talk to you. I hope also to visit Europe when I grow up, now I'm at school. Well, I wanna say you that I love all your songs you sing in Celtic Woman and in your CD, but I'd like you to sing   more musical's and films' songs, they're perfect for your voice. I think, anyway, that your best song is The Voice, I really love it. And I'd like to ask you : Who is your best friend in CW and why? (including Meav, though is gone).  . And I'd like to ask you something more: have you seen a french film, called Les Choristes? I really love it, and if you haven't seen it, please, see it 'cause I'm sure you'll love it. Well, I love the music, the choir... and I like The Beatles, too. Do youlike it?. I hope you'll answer me as quickly as you can, sorry for make you waste your time, and sorry for my English, you know, I speak Spanish.
Always yours,
Mica- Cool
« Last Edit: September 18, 2007, 05:45PM by micanchepe » Logged

Rain comes over the grey hills, and on the air, a soft goodbye; hear the song that I sing to you, when the time has come to fly...
Moscapoet
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2007, 08:21PM »

That is a very sweet letter Micaela. I hope Lisa will come with the group to see you. Welcome to the forum. It is very nice to have Argentina represented here. Have fun and have faith, you'll see her in a concert.
micanchepe

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2007, 12:04PM »

Thank you! You're very kind Smiley

Rain comes over the grey hills, and on the air, a soft goodbye; hear the song that I sing to you, when the time has come to fly...
mpdallen

Integrity

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2007, 01:25PM »

micanchepe,
I  see that you also love Lisa, as most everyone that has ever hear her sing, and seen  her warm beautiful smile, cannot help but love lisa. Do not get discouraged that you have not seen her. You are still young, and who knows where the popularity of Celtic Woman may take them. I hope you have the Celtic Woman DVD`s. It helps to just watch those beautiful Ladies sing and entertain us that way.

I hope you will be a regular contributor here on the Forum.

micanchepe,
I believe Lisa will read your letter; but do not get discoouraged if you do not get a personal response from Lisa. The Ladies are very busy now, getting ready for the fall Tour of the United States. Just know that Lisa cares about you, and all of her many fans.

Jim

If you promise to send me a song
Hélène

Un bol d'Eire, Un !!

« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2007, 02:36PM »

I agree with you about Les Choristes ! More than 8 million french people saw this movie (and we are about 60 million people !)

Personally, I'm still hoping that the girls will come to France !

Hélène

The Sweetest Hours That Ever I Spent, Are Spent Among The Lassies Oh !!
Altan
micanchepe

« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2007, 04:05PM »

I'm glad you liked it! What part of France are you from? If you're from Lyon, perhaps you were lucky and saw Jean Baptiste Maunier, the main character in the film! Smiley I've met someone who says that a part of Argentina is very similar to France.  I love France. Actually, it's the first country I want to visit of Europe. Have you got many CDs. by "Les Petits Chanteurs de Saint- Marc" (the choir that sang for the film)?
« Last Edit: September 26, 2007, 02:36PM by micanchepe » Logged

micanchepe

« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2007, 04:09PM »

micanchepe,
I  see that you also love Lisa, as most everyone that has ever hear her sing, and seen  her warm beautiful smile, cannot help but love lisa. Do not get discouraged that you have not seen her. You are still young, and who knows where the popularity of Celtic Woman may take them. I hope you have the Celtic Woman DVD`s. It helps to just watch those beautiful Ladies sing and entertain us that way.

I hope you will be a regular contributor here on the Forum.

micanchepe,
I believe Lisa will read your letter; but do not get discoouraged if you do not get a personal response from Lisa. The Ladies are very busy now, getting ready for the fall Tour of the United States. Just know that Lisa cares about you, and all of her many fans.
Jim
Thank you! Yes, I have two of her DVDs., the first one at the Helix, in Dublin, and the second one, A New Journey, and I want to buy A Christmas Celebration.

lisakellyfan101

« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2007, 11:28AM »

im still hoping and wishing to see lisa Kelly and CW in concert or even in Ireland when i go Next year. Im never giving up on seeing her, even thouhg if i did i probably would passout..lol... but besides that she is my absolute favorite as u can tell.lol...i love her like she is my own relative ik funny but i do. ta gra agam ortin LISA KELLY
Lotte
Total Fanatic

We don't need sleep to be dreamers.

« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2007, 05:14AM »

My concert is still months away, but wow, I'm soo wanting to go right now Wink I'd die if I could see Lisa (and other girls) in person Wink

http://www.gustavoguimaraes.com.br/arquivo/images/papelbolha.swf
Kudos to Isolda for this! Grin

Rich, thanks for the lovely pic Grin
Simtu

« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2007, 05:24AM »

There you have it well. The concerts in Germany in October were called off here all.  Embarrassed

Lotte
Total Fanatic

We don't need sleep to be dreamers.

« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2007, 12:22PM »

Over here(Holland) too.. We'll just have to watch the DVD more often Wink

http://www.gustavoguimaraes.com.br/arquivo/images/papelbolha.swf
Kudos to Isolda for this! Grin

Rich, thanks for the lovely pic Grin
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: