Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "Celtic Nights-A Journey of Hope" Coming to Clemens Center  (Read 8156 times)
edtom

« on: December 01, 2012, 01:49PM »

I have just learned that, in addition to Celtic Woman coming to the Clemens Center in Elmira, NY on March 29, Celtic Nights-A Journey of Hope is also coming to the Clemens Center on March 18. The following information is provided:

"From the creators of Gaelforce Dance. In this stirring tale of the Celtic experience, the audience is invited to travel along on a journey of hope, transported in time through traditional ballads, vivid choreography and the story of a people struggling...to find their place in a changing world.
Celtic Nights is a unique show which features both the finest male and the finest female voices of the Celtic world, showcased against a thundering backdrop of expert dancing and musicianship. In this glittering production, six of Ireland's most prominent vocal talents are complimented by six of its most accomplished step dancers, creating an exhilerating picture of a proud people who dared to dream big and doggedly carved out a home in the New World. In Celtic Nights, their story is told, through the power and majesty of music and the hynotic fury of dancing feet."

Tickets are $35/$25/$15. They go on sale to Clemens Center members (like me) on December 3 and to the general public on December 17.

For more information about the show, see www.celticnights.ie/

If you can't make it to see Celtic Woman on March 29, here is another chance to see a great show at the Clemens Center. Or maybe you'd like to go to both. Cheesy
They will join Riverdance and Lord of the Dance among the fantastic shows to have come to the Clemens Center.

I love Celtic Woman
Hubert
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2012, 03:05PM »

Thanks for the info and the link.  I checked out their site and find them very interesting.  I wish that they had a stop somewhere near me.  I would like to see them in concert.

There is no Lambe like our Lil' Lambe.  Mairead Carlin is the real deal.
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

Chloë Agnew will always be my VBIF forever~!

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2014, 04:11AM »

So, did you guys really enjoy it?

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
edtom

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2014, 04:28PM »

So, did you guys really enjoy it?
Absolutely! Smiley

I love Celtic Woman
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

Chloë Agnew will always be my VBIF forever~!

« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2014, 03:14PM »

I'm glad you did! Grin

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: