Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it true,  (Read 7335 times)
oregongirl29
« on: January 08, 2013, 08:20PM »

That Susan is leaving Celtic Woman and not renewing her contract?
leighlam
Featured Soloist

« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2013, 08:26PM »

Oh Dear.  Where did you hear that?

urbanracer34
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2013, 08:36PM »

Source please?

I'm Jerad. Smiley
CWazy since 2012!
CompTIA A+ certified, Long time Apple product user.

Banner by Kirstie. Thanks! Smiley
Celtic Chan
Bodhrán Player

Queen Méav

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2013, 08:37PM »

Hmm... I wonder if this is true or not, too. Huh
oregongirl29
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2013, 09:31PM »

I read it on Facebook,
TheWhite~Rose
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2013, 09:56PM »

I read it on Facebook,
Unless it was an official announcement from their website or official Facebook page at least, then I wouldn't believe it.  Where on Facebook did you hear this? 
« Last Edit: January 08, 2013, 10:03PM by Tuatha Dé Danann » Logged
oregongirl29
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2013, 10:28PM »

In a CW group.
TheWhite~Rose
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2013, 10:32PM »

In a CW group.
Okay.  If it's not an official page, my guess is that it's probably just speculation and rumors.  Celtic Woman hasn't made any announcement on Susan leaving, or even an indication of some sort.  And good thing too--I'd like to see Susan stick around. Smiley
AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2013, 10:36PM »

In a CW group.
Okay.  If it's not an official page, my guess is that it's probably just speculation and rumors.  Celtic Woman hasn't made any announcement on Susan leaving, or even an indication of some sort.  And good thing too--I'd like to see Susan stick around. :

Well, Susan's Twitter account was hacked earlier today so perhaps that is where it originally came from?
oregongirl29
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2013, 10:55PM »

Probably, Thank's everyone for clearing this up. I hate rumors
Celtic Chan
Bodhrán Player

Queen Méav

« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2013, 04:14PM »

In a CW group.
Okay.  If it's not an official page, my guess is that it's probably just speculation and rumors.  Celtic Woman hasn't made any announcement on Susan leaving, or even an indication of some sort.  And good thing too--I'd like to see Susan stick around. :

Well, Susan's Twitter account was hacked earlier today so perhaps that is where it originally came from?
Susan Twitter account was hacked? Oh, no! Shocked
urbanracer34
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2013, 04:23PM »

In a CW group.
Okay.  If it's not an official page, my guess is that it's probably just speculation and rumors.  Celtic Woman hasn't made any announcement on Susan leaving, or even an indication of some sort.  And good thing too--I'd like to see Susan stick around. :

I just heard about it maybe an hour ago and it happened yesterday. Sad But at least she got it fixed and got her account back in her control quickly. Smiley

A bit off-topic, but congrats on the 1800 post milestone Chandler!  Grin

I'm Jerad. Smiley
CWazy since 2012!
CompTIA A+ certified, Long time Apple product user.

Banner by Kirstie. Thanks! Smiley
Celtic Chan
Bodhrán Player

Queen Méav

« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2013, 05:36PM »

In a CW group.
Okay.  If it's not an official page, my guess is that it's probably just speculation and rumors.  Celtic Woman hasn't made any announcement on Susan leaving, or even an indication of some sort.  And good thing too--I'd like to see Susan stick around. :

I just heard about it maybe an hour ago and it happened yesterday. Sad But at least she got it fixed and got her account back in her control quickly. Smiley

A bit off-topic, but congrats on the 1800 post milestone Chandler!  Grin
That's good shes got her account under control now. Smiley

& thank you! Grin
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2013, 06:50AM »

yes, i heard it was hacked. and the official press release has her name as beinng on tour next month! I'm glad to, I like her!
« Last Edit: January 13, 2013, 06:54AM by barb kantartzis » Logged

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
mattycakes
Honorary Roadie

Oh you have made me very angry, very angry indeed!

« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2013, 12:50PM »

yes, i heard it was hacked. and the official press release has her name as beinng on tour next month! I'm glad to, I like her!
Oh thank heavens! I absolutely adored her! And that smile! Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside!  Grin
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: