Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Which Believe 2013 concerts will you be attending?  (Read 19055 times)
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #30 on: February 22, 2013, 01:05PM »

ok i know i saw the news dresses and all (which are extremely gorgeous!) but from people have been saying it sounds like they are doing a new show?? Is there any thing different from last years tour?? I mean w/o giving away to much! I especially heard theirs a new beginning? Did they do away w awakening or do somethinng different?! I can't wait to see it in a month!
From what I was told, it's similar to Isle of Hope: mixture of old and new material. Smiley  I'm waiting for the reviews to come in! Grin
oh cool!! can't wait for the reviews!

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
The Impatient New Yorker
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #31 on: February 22, 2013, 03:18PM »

ok i know i saw the news dresses and all (which are extremely gorgeous!) but from people have been saying it sounds like they are doing a new show?? Is there any thing different from last years tour?? I mean w/o giving away to much! I especially heard theirs a new beginning? Did they do away w awakening or do somethinng different?! I can't wait to see it in a month!
From what I was told, it's similar to Isle of Hope: mixture of old and new material. Smiley  I'm waiting for the reviews to come in! Grin
I read in article that they're bring back orinoco flow and You raise me up

I've met Lisa L, Lynn(2x), Susan, Mairead C(2x), Mairead N (2x), Edel, Sarah, Nick, Craig, Anthony, Maggie, and Tommy
TheWhite~Rose
« Reply #32 on: February 22, 2013, 03:48PM »

Someone posted on their Facebook page that Ave Maria is still in the show.  There were also pictures posted of the girls in their green ceili dresses, so I think it's safe to guess that Teir Abhaile Riu is still in the show (yay! Grin).
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #33 on: February 22, 2013, 04:12PM »

cool!

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
Hubert
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #34 on: February 22, 2013, 04:23PM »

If anyone finds out the set list for the show, please post it on the forum.

There is no Lambe like our Lil' Lambe.  Mairead Carlin is the real deal.
Starman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #35 on: February 22, 2013, 05:25PM »

Thanks to the amazing coordination of Starman (what a BOSS he is!) I shall be attending the Dayton concert in April! It'll be the third concert for my friend Jimmy and I and the very first for my friend Brittany! It'll be interesting seeing as it'll be her first time and she'll be seated in the midst of us crazy Forum Folks! Ha ha ha!  Cheesy

Hopefully, Brittany won't think we are too crazy!  I'm sure she will enjoy the show!  Look forward to seeing you all there!  Cool

Jennifer

« Reply #36 on: February 24, 2013, 10:21PM »

Officially attending the 8 PM April 13th concert!
avalonfreak06

« Reply #37 on: February 24, 2013, 10:27PM »

April 21st, 2013 Springfield, Illinois!!!! Smiley
littlecubspirit
Honorary Roadie

Mairead and Misha- Pixies!

« Reply #38 on: February 25, 2013, 11:15AM »

April 21st, 2013 Springfield, Illinois!!!! Smiley

Grin

MY REVIEW OF MY THIRD SHOW IS UP!

I MET LISA L, CHLOE, MAIREAD N, SUSAN,  MAIREAD C, LYNN, EABHA,  DAVID, SARAH/EDEL, CRAIG, NICK, RAY, ANTHONY!
GeorgeN

« Reply #39 on: March 03, 2013, 01:39PM »

cool!

Let me add "more cool"    Wink

Two of my fav songs by CW and others.

I guess I'll find out in two days.

.....still no tickets for Syracuse or Bethel Woods, but I *am* going to the second one at least.

GeorgeN
IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3
Choir Member

When You Believe~ Chloe:"that was for you" 5/15/15

« Reply #40 on: March 03, 2013, 02:05PM »

Just found out I'm going to the Dayton, Ohio show on April 23rd.  My grandma I guess bought 2 tickets and she wanted to know if I wanted to go with her.
Free  place to stay, free meals and free ticket.. haha Cheesy  I just have to figure out how to get there...

Thanks Scott! 
I MET CHLOE (6X),LIL' LAMBE (4X)MAIREAD NESBITT(6X)AND SUSAN(6X) MAIREAD CARLIN(4X) ALEX SHARPE,and EABHA!!!!!!!!!!
Hubert
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #41 on: March 06, 2013, 10:37AM »

Just found out I'm going to the Dayton, Ohio show on April 23rd.  My grandma I guess bought 2 tickets and she wanted to know if I wanted to go with her.
Free  place to stay, free meals and free ticket.. haha Cheesy  I just have to figure out how to get there...

Yay, Sarah.  Amtrak could get you as close as Cincinnati.  Starman will be at that show, also.

There is no Lambe like our Lil' Lambe.  Mairead Carlin is the real deal.
SandyB

« Reply #42 on: March 09, 2013, 12:23PM »

So excited! Barb and I are going to Toledo, Ohio; Fort Wayne, Indiana; South Bend, Indiana; and Dayton, Ohio. WooHoo! Can't wait to see everyone.

SandyB
mattycakes
Honorary Roadie

Oh you have made me very angry, very angry indeed!

« Reply #43 on: March 09, 2013, 02:09PM »

So excited! Barb and I are going to Toledo, Ohio; Fort Wayne, Indiana; South Bend, Indiana; and Dayton, Ohio. WooHoo! Can't wait to see everyone.
Dayton! You're just so far away! April 23 is SO FAR AWAY!
IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3
Choir Member

When You Believe~ Chloe:"that was for you" 5/15/15

« Reply #44 on: March 10, 2013, 01:14PM »

Yay, Sarah.  Amtrak could get you as close as Cincinnati.  Starman will be at that show, also.

AWESOME!!!!!!!!  I would loooove to meet you guys!!  I'm either going with my grandma, or my favorite aunt.
But I will definitely be there!!  And I'm seeing the girls the week before in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.  2 shows in 2 weeks.. It's gonna be amazing!!!!

Thanks Scott! 
I MET CHLOE (6X),LIL' LAMBE (4X)MAIREAD NESBITT(6X)AND SUSAN(6X) MAIREAD CARLIN(4X) ALEX SHARPE,and EABHA!!!!!!!!!!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: