Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New song from Alex,  (Read 4880 times)
oregongirl29
« on: February 03, 2013, 01:46PM »

Follow this link and you can listen to and download her new song for free.

https://soundcloud.com/alexsharpe/wedding-song

Here's what she posted on her Facebook page,

(Hey Everyone!... this song is for you to download for free…it is a gift to say thank you for your support and for believing in me.
Although it is a Wedding song, whilst recording it I couldn’t help but remember all those who have passed through my life and in some way or another believed in me- not just as the “performer” but more so in “Alex”.
Although many have passed, they are not forgotten and their faith, love and support is eternal and lives on.
So in memory of Nana, Grandad, Sarah, Mary-Lou, Yvette,Chris,Bernie,Henny and in recognition of all of you.
Thank you with all my heart.
Love,
Alex xxx )
Click the following link for your free download .
http://soundcloud.com/alexsharpe/wedding-song

Also to those of you that know your way around I tunes, How do I download the song to my IPOD? I can't get it to download to it.  Undecided
Dan

Éireannach

« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2013, 04:11PM »

All you'll need to do is go to File-->Add Song to Library--->locate the file, and double click. After, it's added to your library and you can add it to your iPod.

20 June 2007-Portland, ME
22 March 2012-Manchester, NH
2 March 2013-Portland, ME
30 May 2014-Bangor, ME
28 March 2015-Portland, ME
28 June 2016-Lowell, MA
9 April 2017-Portland, ME
4 April 2018-Portland, ME
oregongirl29
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2013, 04:32PM »

I did all that and it didn't work.
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2013, 04:39PM »

I heard it!  It is so retty!  How cute to - the wedding song!

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2013, 12:53AM »

I can't figure out how to download the song to my computer.  I can listen to it, but they've changed SoundCloud so much that I can barely figure out how to use it anymore.  I can't find what I'm supposed to click on to download the song.  Sad

Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2013, 07:15AM »

Lovely song !    Smiley

oregongirl29
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2013, 10:49AM »

I can't figure out how to download the song to my computer.  I can listen to it, but they've changed SoundCloud so much that I can barely figure out how to use it anymore.  I can't find what I'm supposed to click on to download the song.  Sad

Looks like the download button was removed. I can email you the song if you want ?
RetPgmr
Total Fanatic

« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2013, 12:03PM »

Looks like the download button was removed. I can email you the song if you want ?

Evidently there is a limit on how many times a track can be downloaded on that website and Wedding Song has reached that limit whatever that number is.

palmtreeguy

« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2013, 08:54PM »

Alex should know that we believe in magic !
palmtreeguy

« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2013, 09:32AM »

I don't know if you saw this one, this was a concert in a school building a couple
of nights after the Kurt Bestor Christmas Show, still in Utah. Strong performance !
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HG1ru4wY_sc&list=PLF859C528A9CB5E48
oregongirl29
« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2013, 08:51PM »

I am listening to it now, Thank you for posting.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: