Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Note from my "heart" about Lisa.............ta gra agam ortin  (Read 2401 times)
lisakellyfan101

« on: September 21, 2007, 11:15AM »

I just wanted to that Lisa Kelly is my Idol, i love her like(if) she is my own big sister. her voice and beauty are the most radiant qualities that i have seen. She has  presence that makes me feel, like I can do anything, and become  who i want to be.
I have a WISHto meet her and just to be around her and tell her that she is greatly appreciated, and just 2 spend the day with her and hangout and have fun, a girls day!!..lol..
My best friend and I are planning on going to Ireland together, and discovering the beauty and culture of IE. Next yr. I cant wait.

Just to let Lisa Know that i love u, and i thank u for everything u do, and i thank god for his most beautiful, and talented angel he has sent to us. And that Her and Meav are the only ones that could ever put me to sleep with there gorgeous voices. to end this note...to my dearest, Lisa...........TA GRA AGAM ORTIN with all my heart, and i thank u.. ur biggest fan, Amber H.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: