Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A new article regarding the Voice Academy from Yahoo! News  (Read 7246 times)
urbanracer34
Bodhrán Player

« on: March 01, 2013, 11:26AM »

Yesterday an article was posted on Yahoo! News, about Lisa, Scott, the new Voice Academy, and some of the theory behind it.
Go check it out!
http://news.yahoo.com/former-celtic-woman-star-lisa-kelly-opens-voice-180300892.html

I'm Jerad. Smiley
CWazy since 2012!
CompTIA A+ certified, Long time Apple product user.

Banner by Kirstie. Thanks! Smiley
Ganconagh

Resistance is futile

« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2013, 03:34PM »

Great article!  THANKS for posting!  Smiley

LisaK fans in Atlanta will have the opportunity to see her on PBA30 during the pledge drive next week.  She's sure to discuss the Voice Academy and reminisce about the Believe show.  (Hopefully, someone will record and post the interviews.) 

From the PBA30 website:
                                Please watch Celtic Woman Believe when very special guest Lisa Kelly joins Alicia Steele live Saturday March 9th at 6pm only on PBA30!
                                                                                             Be sure to tell your friends! Thank you!

"Face piles of trials with smiles.  It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave.  Keep on thinking free."
Hubert
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2013, 03:56PM »

Thanks for the link.  I just read the article.  I'm glad that Lisa and Scott are happy with their new home.  Hey, I bet this job allows Lisa to reconnect with some of the kids that sung at the Believe filming in Atlanta.

There is no Lambe like our Lil' Lambe.  Mairead Carlin is the real deal.
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2013, 05:31PM »

I know that they will be a huge success.   Smiley

IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3
Choir Member

When You Believe~ Chloe:"that was for you" 5/15/15

« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2013, 08:42PM »

Thanks for the link.  I just read the article.  I'm glad that Lisa and Scott are happy with their new home.  Hey, I bet this job allows Lisa to reconnect with some of the kids that sung at the Believe filming in Atlanta.

Ooh.. good point Smiley
That should be fun for her <3

Thanks Scott! 
I MET CHLOE (6X),LIL' LAMBE (4X)MAIREAD NESBITT(6X)AND SUSAN(6X) MAIREAD CARLIN(4X) ALEX SHARPE,and EABHA!!!!!!!!!!
sdurity

« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2013, 09:19AM »

Thanks for the positive comments on my article/interview with Ms. Kelly. It truly was a delight to speak with her.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: