Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Celtic Woman Performs at Boston's St. Patrick's Day Breakfast  (Read 3590 times)
AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« on: March 18, 2013, 09:37PM »

I didn't see this posted, only mentioned in a review.  I downloaded the video since I know sooner or later it will vanish and I'd hate to miss out on something unique the girls did.  I was surprised the website actually made it easy to do.

http://www.necn.com/03/17/13/Celtic-Woman-performs-at-St-Patricks-Day/landing_politics.html?blockID=834967&feedID=4212

The second video is just some TV talking heads discussing the girls.

http://www.necn.com/03/15/13/Celtic-Woman-to-perform-at-Bostons-St-Pa/landing_features.html?blockID=834811&feedID=8498

If I just totally missed it being posted, feel free to delete it.
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

Chloë Agnew will always be my VBIF forever~!

« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2013, 04:36PM »

Chloe really improvised her intro to "Danny Boy" after Mairead and Ray played a 2-piece medley.

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
Starman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2013, 04:43PM »

Great find, Aggieguy!  Thanks for posting for us!  Smiley

Hubert
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2013, 09:29AM »

Thanks for the link.  I can't wait for my shows in May.

There is no Lambe like our Lil' Lambe.  Mairead Carlin is the real deal.
Gail

« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2013, 07:31PM »

I am visiting again after a long time out.............so very busy since my mom passed away last year (she was fully ready to go -- at age 84 !).

I enjoyed hearing the instrumental on that video, but I backed out of it when the girls started "Danny Boy".........I know that is an Irish favorite, but the song is SO dreary that I have always hated it. I'm sorry, but that is the truth -- I much more enjoy all the other Celtic Woman instrumentals and vocals.................I do like "Newgrange" (and the way Orla sings it on the DVD).
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: