Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2013 Christmas Tour Dates  (Read 44748 times)
AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2013, 04:43PM »

Only two shows listed, Dallas Texas on Dec. 14th and 15th.

http://www.celticwoman.com/symphony-tour-dates-2/

The shows do not yet appear to be listed on Ticketmaster, at least that I can find.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2013, 04:54PM by AggieGuy » Logged
AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #16 on: May 20, 2013, 11:32AM »

Well, I wasn't going to wait for all the good seats to vanish or have to pay a huge amount extra aftermarket.  I wanted 1st row this time and got them for the Dallas show on Dec. 15th.

Section C-PIT, row PA, Seats 3-4.  Sadly, not the center section but close enough.

I'm so happy.  Nothing on this Earth is going to ruin my day.
littlecubspirit
Honorary Roadie

Mairead and Misha- Pixies!

« Reply #17 on: May 20, 2013, 12:03PM »

Well, I wasn't going to wait for all the good seats to vanish or have to pay a huge amount extra aftermarket.  I wanted 1st row this time and got them for the Dallas show on Dec. 15th.

Section C-PIT, row PA, Seats 3-4.  Sadly, not the center section but close enough.

I'm so happy.  Nothing on this Earth is going to ruin my day.

YAAY

MY REVIEW OF MY THIRD SHOW IS UP!

I MET LISA L, CHLOE, MAIREAD N, SUSAN,  MAIREAD C, LYNN, EABHA,  DAVID, SARAH/EDEL, CRAIG, NICK, RAY, ANTHONY!
AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #18 on: May 22, 2013, 07:38PM »

Celtic Woman with the Dallas Pops:  A Christmas Celebration

And yes, I blacked out the barcode/ticket#.

But now I have to wait 6+ months.  This is going to be rough.
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #19 on: May 22, 2013, 07:54PM »

Good  for you  Aggie....  Cool

AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #20 on: May 29, 2013, 11:11AM »

They've added another show to the website, but I think they need a new webmaster.  I've noticed a lot of errors lately that get fixed days later.  (Such as the Symphony Tour showing it being 2013-2014 but now back to 2013 only.)

It says "Dallas" on the CW site, but the link shows it is clearly Atlanta.

December 22 @ 8:00 PM, Symphony Hall.

http://www.atlantasymphony.org/ConcertsAndTickets/Calendar/2013-2014/Celtic-Woman.aspx

Tickets go on sale on June 21st.
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #21 on: May 29, 2013, 09:56PM »

yeah I saw 3 dallas' on it and thought the same thing and also heard about wv? Plus, i just saw it and it is 2013-2014! wonder when the full list will be out?

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« Reply #22 on: May 29, 2013, 10:18PM »

yeah I saw 3 dallas' on it and thought the same thing and also heard about wv? Plus, i just saw it and it is 2013-2014! wonder when the full list will be out?

I think the webmaster should just wait to post the info until they have all of it so they don't confuse the fans.

AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #23 on: May 29, 2013, 10:23PM »

It just seems that their webmaster needs to pay more attention.  I've seen several mistakes that get fixed after a day or two and some which last longer.  The graphic was changed to only show "2013" but the original link still says "2013-2014" so I think someone is just not paying very close attention.  Here is another error on the page.  The PBS stations listed for the Dallas shows aren't even in Texas; they're in Michigan.  Also, I don't think that PBS stations usually sponsor the Christmas shows.  Someone is just reusing the main tour's page as a template and forgetting to change almost everything.  At least they got the links working; originally the URLs were bad.  It's little details like that which webmasters should always catch, but this is me on my soapbox.

It seems to me that they're announcing it right around the same time the the hosting organization does.  When I was up in Grand Prairie, I saw that both CW and The Dallas Pops added the Christmas show about 2 hours before the concert started and then just before the finale, Chloe announced they were coming back to Dallas and that the tickets would go on sale right after the show was over.  I would bet we'll see a few more trickle out over the coming weeks, and then the rest all dropped @ once.
AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #24 on: June 07, 2013, 07:40PM »

So, it seems the 2013 Christmas Tour has a new name: Celtic Woman: Home for Christmas - The Symphony Tour

They will be performing with the West Virginia Symphony Orchestra on Tuesday, December 3, 7:30 pm in Charleston, West Virginia.

http://www.theclaycenter.org/performances/Clay-Center-Presents-Spring-2013-Order-Form.aspx

It's finally posted to the CW website; the only new one added since Dallas and Atlanta were posted.  Tickets go on sale on June 17th.
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #25 on: June 07, 2013, 08:25PM »

I think the webmaster should just wait to post the info until they have all of it so they don't confuse the fans.
I agree! 

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
Wind

« Reply #26 on: June 17, 2013, 12:28PM »

Ferguson Center, Newport News, VA.
Sunday, December 1 (This could be the first date)

http://touch.dailypress.com/#section/-1/article/p2p-76306303/
« Last Edit: June 17, 2013, 02:30PM by Wind » Logged
AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #27 on: June 21, 2013, 06:39AM »

For anyone near Atlanta, don't forget that the tickets for the Christmas show at the Atlanta Symphony Hall go on sale today, at least according to the CW website.
Wind

« Reply #28 on: June 24, 2013, 08:38AM »

Here's another one.

State Theatre, New Brunswick, NJ
Tues, Dec 10, 8pm

Link here
AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #29 on: June 27, 2013, 10:04PM »

Here's another one.

State Theatre, New Brunswick, NJ
Tues, Dec 10, 8pm

Link here

Just a reminder.  Tickets for this show go on sale on Friday (6-28) at 10:00am.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: