Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa ever coming back?  (Read 3684 times)
glenn

« on: April 04, 2013, 01:17PM »

I can't help but wonder if LIsa is ever coming back.  There has not been any "LIsa has decided to take a permanent break from CW" message posted on the CW web site as was the case with everyone else who has left.  Any thoughts on this?

urbanracer34
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2013, 01:24PM »

I hope so. It's more of a case of "Wait and See" right now. I can't find the post atm, but someone (I think admin "aislin" if my memory serves correctly) had said that "Look at how Meav showed up on Home for Christmas, you just never know." Wink

I'm Jerad. Smiley
CWazy since 2012!
CompTIA A+ certified, Long time Apple product user.

Banner by Kirstie. Thanks! Smiley
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2013, 03:38PM »

Like Jerad  said...you never know.  As you probably noticed, Lisa K.  is  now listed in the "Former Members"  on the CW  website.   Like many, I very much miss her presence also.  You are right....nothing has been said about the      permanency of this status.  But , right now , all the signs seem to point in the 'not anytime soon"  direction. It starts with  Lisa and Scott opening up her new Voice Academy which seems to be a full  time venture in and of itself. I'm sure much time, planning-not to mention- liquid capital was invested in this venture.  And then add the fact   that Scott stepped down from his   CW  position.   As we all know.... Lisa is - and has been - a wonderfully endearing fixture. But we  also have the advantage that she is one of the most active  and  conscientious  of our special ladies  in terms of staying in touch with her fans. This should soften the blow a little.  In the end, though , this all still adds up to wishing her the best and hoping  for what we might like  at the same time.

Starman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2013, 04:36PM »

We all miss Lisa tremendously.  One thing is for certain: she will be welcomed back by all if and when she decides to come back, whether permanently or on a temporary basis (e.g. for one tour, etc.).  Smiley

Hubert
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2013, 08:40AM »

I second John's comments.  I certainly miss her lovely rendition of Caledonia, Fields of Gold, The Voice, The Blessing, The Moon's A Harsh Mistress, etc., etc., ad infinitum.

There is no Lambe like our Lil' Lambe.  Mairead Carlin is the real deal.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: