Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The April 9th show in South Bend, Indiana is being filmed!!!!  (Read 7310 times)
JohnLaing_ChloeFan

« on: April 05, 2013, 03:03PM »

Check the Celtic Woman website for details. THIS IS SO EXCITING!!!!!!
mattycakes
Honorary Roadie

Oh you have made me very angry, very angry indeed!

« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2013, 08:33AM »

I wonder when the South Bend show will be released? Probably more towards summer. I feel like they'll release it at the end of the North American tour for any of those who didn't get a chance to see them!

Also... Wondering if they'll release an accompanying cd. If they were smart about it, they'd do it similar to Adele's Royal Albert Hall special. That was released as a dvd/cd combo but all the music was the live recording.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2013, 08:34AM by mattycakes » Logged
chellek

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2013, 11:19AM »

This is going to be interesting, as this is the first "production" without Scott Porter.  Does anyone know who is new CEO?  CW could have a whole new way of producing DVDs and PBS shows.  Hopefully we will hear soon.....can't wait to see it!  Also waiting for Susan clips on Youtube.   Smiley
Andy91

« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2013, 02:05PM »

I can't wait for the new dvd it will be great with Susan Smiley 
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

Chloë Agnew will always be my VBIF forever~!

« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2013, 03:48PM »

Not to forget the colors of the dresses. Smiley

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
littlecubspirit
Honorary Roadie

Mairead and Misha- Pixies!

« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2013, 03:49PM »

I'm so excited for the new DVD. What a great way of remembering my very first concert experience. I'll be able (when the dvd comes out) to relive it again and again Grin

MY REVIEW OF MY THIRD SHOW IS UP!

I MET LISA L, CHLOE, MAIREAD N, SUSAN,  MAIREAD C, LYNN, EABHA,  DAVID, SARAH/EDEL, CRAIG, NICK, RAY, ANTHONY!
mattycakes
Honorary Roadie

Oh you have made me very angry, very angry indeed!

« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2013, 08:32PM »

This is going to be interesting, as this is the first "production" without Scott Porter.  Does anyone know who is new CEO?  CW could have a whole new way of producing DVDs and PBS shows.  Hopefully we will hear soon.....can't wait to see it!  Also waiting for Susan clips on Youtube.   Smiley
That's a very good point! I'd forgotten about that! Its entirely possible that this'll be the way they'll do their specials now. I can imagine why. I'm sure the amount of time and money that goes into planning productions like ANJ and SFTH were pretty steep. Outdoor venues in particular are tricky due to the jeopardy factor of weather. Also, it'd be much more convenient for the girls in particular to simply record a tour show since they're already out on the road.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: