Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Help with posting graphics, avatars and banners  (Read 151678 times)
RetPgmr
Total Fanatic

« Reply #75 on: January 18, 2010, 11:04AM »

Hi, I was wondering if anyone knows which member included a link in a post to their collection of wallpapers, there was like 83 different ones (all beautiful) but there was one I chose for my desktop background and then I changed it but decided I liked the first one better but I can't find it now. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

You might also try Godshorsegirl's website - http://celticwomangraphics.weebly.com/index.html.

Godshorsegirl
Bodhrán Player

My fiddle is tuned for playing!

« Reply #76 on: January 18, 2010, 09:08PM »

Hi, I was wondering if anyone knows which member included a link in a post to their collection of wallpapers, there was like 83 different ones (all beautiful) but there was one I chose for my desktop background and then I changed it but decided I liked the first one better but I can't find it now. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

could it possibly be celtiwomangraphics.weebly.com?  I posted that one a while back. Bit  I dont know how many are on there but there are a lot...

KerriC
Honorary Roadie

Ireland must be heaven...for Lisa came from there.

« Reply #77 on: January 19, 2010, 02:31AM »

Ok, I've found it. It was in a thread on the Lisa Kelly fan forum website. Thanks everyone for all your suggestions.

Thank you CWLisaFan for helping me get this banner!

Thank you Western_Rose for this awesome banner : )
Godshorsegirl
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #78 on: January 19, 2010, 11:29AM »

You might also try Godshorsegirl's website - http://celticwomangraphics.weebly.com/index.html.

haha I did not see you posted that! (I jus posted under you..... LOL)

IluvMeav25

They're beautiful!

« Reply #79 on: February 08, 2010, 05:44PM »

Do you just have to use photobucket  or can you us a program called picnik.com?

I Love Celtic Woman from Past to Present
OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #80 on: February 08, 2010, 06:23PM »

Do you just have to use photobucket  or can you us a program called picnik.com?
You can use any hosting service you want. We just named a couple of examples.

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
Jonas

GO Celtic Woman

« Reply #81 on: February 14, 2010, 08:43AM »

I'm trying to change my banner since Orla's gone, but despite the fact I follow the steps correctly, I get a red X instead of the picture.  Does anyone know why?

OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #82 on: February 14, 2010, 09:05AM »

I'm trying to change my banner since Orla's gone, but despite the fact I follow the steps correctly, I get a red X instead of the picture.  Does anyone know why?
I took the liberty of fixing it for you.  The code you were using was pointing to an entire page, rather than a single image.

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
Jonas

GO Celtic Woman

« Reply #83 on: February 15, 2010, 08:36AM »

Thank you Rich

Western_Rose
Total Fanatic

A Dark Haired Girl

« Reply #84 on: February 15, 2010, 02:10PM »

Ok, I've found it. It was in a thread on the Lisa Kelly fan forum website. Thanks everyone for all your suggestions.

That would be me  Cheesy Glad you found the link  Smiley

"Make a joyful noise unto the Lord all the earth" Psalm 100:1
Lanti SF
Honorary Roadie

Proudly diagnosed Celtaholic!

« Reply #85 on: July 23, 2010, 03:55PM »

I'm still kinda confused. Where do you look for the link to the picture? (I have a Deviantart)

Thanks Godshorsegirl!
Godshorsegirl
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #86 on: July 23, 2010, 06:27PM »

I'm still kinda confused. Where do you look for the link to the picture? (I have a Deviantart)

Deviant art does not do img codes. that is just to show off your work. you have to use something like http://imageshack.us or http://photobucket.com

Integrity.Love.Unity.
Bodhrán Player

So let's go on, let's go on, on and on for love

« Reply #87 on: July 24, 2010, 11:54AM »

Deviant art does not do img codes. that is just to show off your work. you have to use something like http://imageshack.us or http://photobucket.com

however, you can put an [img] code box between the link. It is in the I guess choices menu, you might call it

NicholeLovesCW
Honorary Roadie

Love to you always Chloë :) Xxx *4/9/2011*

« Reply #88 on: September 16, 2010, 11:32AM »

I tried using an avatar that Dayna made for me, but the page just said
"Your attachment couldn't be saved. This might happen because it took too long to upload or the file is bigger than the server will allow.

Please consult your server administrator for more information. " what should i do about that??

Thanks Michelle!
April 9th was the best night EVER! Thankful for all of my forum friends! Smiley Thanks for all the love <3
dMs827LK
Bodhrán Player

I've met LisaK, Lynn, & Mairead!!! :D:D:D

« Reply #89 on: September 16, 2010, 11:38AM »

I tried using an avatar that Dayna made for me, but the page just said
"Your attachment couldn't be saved. This might happen because it took too long to upload or the file is bigger than the server will allow.

Please consult your server administrator for more information. " what should i do about that??

Use this link!! Cheesy it's a direct link to that avatar!

http://i874.photobucket.com/albums/ab305/sball2620/Celtic/YRMUav.jpg

I met LISA K. AND LYNN AND MAIREAD!!! ....yeah!!!! Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: