Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: When You Believe... 4-21-13  (Read 34939 times)
kirstie_x
Bodhrán Player

Fill the glasses one more time!

« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2013, 01:10PM »

sounds absolutely amazing Misha!! Smiley so glad you had such a wonderful time & got to meet the girls!! something to treasure always!!  Kiss

All I ask is that you want me as a friend  Kiss
Celtic Woman Home For Christmas August 7th 2013-best night of my life Smiley

Thanks, ShiningBright Smiley
littlecubspirit
Honorary Roadie

Mairead and Misha- Pixies!

« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2013, 01:56PM »

And I was told they want to see me again sometime. So I think I'll make that happen lest Chloe decide to re-enact the "Argument" that precedes TAR but with me instead of Little Lambe

MY REVIEW OF MY THIRD SHOW IS UP!

I MET LISA L, CHLOE, MAIREAD N, SUSAN,  MAIREAD C, LYNN, EABHA,  DAVID, SARAH/EDEL, CRAIG, NICK, RAY, ANTHONY!
Kevin R.I.
Featured Soloist

my two favorite green eyed ladies

« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2013, 02:00PM »

And I was told they want to see me again sometime. So I think I'll make that happen lest Chloe decide to re-enact the "Argument" that precedes TAR but with me instead of Little Lambe
   since you have down to a "T".....she just might take you up on that offer  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

thanks EVI

Hi Kev, I sneeked into your account as you know, wanted to say: love you!!!!

Love, Evi.
IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3
Choir Member

When You Believe~ Chloe:"that was for you" 5/15/15

« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2013, 02:26PM »

Misha, you are super lucky you got so much love and attention from the girls at the stage door, and that's amazing they chatted with you for so long.
I told you they would know you Wink 
Reading your review made me cry... They love you so much!! Smiley

Thanks Scott! 
I MET CHLOE (6X),LIL' LAMBE (4X)MAIREAD NESBITT(6X)AND SUSAN(6X) MAIREAD CARLIN(4X) ALEX SHARPE,and EABHA!!!!!!!!!!
Jennifer

« Reply #19 on: April 23, 2013, 04:07PM »

This was a beautiful review! The impromptu meet & greet part made me cry! I am so happy for you! Smiley
littlecubspirit
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #20 on: April 23, 2013, 05:36PM »

This was a beautiful review! The impromptu meet & greet part made me cry! I am so happy for you! Smiley

Grin  Kiss

Misha, you are super lucky you got so much love and attention from the girls at the stage door, and that's amazing they chatted with you for so long.

Sarah, you really think they love me? (Yes that is an honest question) I mean. aren't they this wonderful to all their fans, or did I have a unique experience?

I MET LISA L, CHLOE, MAIREAD N, SUSAN,  MAIREAD C, LYNN, EABHA,  DAVID, SARAH/EDEL, CRAIG, NICK, RAY, ANTHONY!
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #21 on: April 23, 2013, 07:48PM »

Grin  Kiss

Sarah, you really think they love me? (Yes that is an honest question) I mean. aren't they this wonderful to all their fans, or did I have a unique experience?
  You know  I think they  love you.    Wink

urbanracer34
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #22 on: April 23, 2013, 07:58PM »

Grin  Kiss

From what I read on your review, I think the girls love you. Who doesn't love our Misha? Wink

I'm Jerad. Smiley
CWazy since 2012!
CompTIA A+ certified, Long time Apple product user.

Banner by Kirstie. Thanks! Smiley
littlecubspirit
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #23 on: April 23, 2013, 09:14PM »

Awww, thanks guys that's really sweet.

Something kind of funny I just realized.... the tipper I brought with me is done in a style called the "Bell n Ball", which originated in Scotland. (Major Celtic nation). It is decorated with a shamrock on the "ball" part, celtic knotwork on the narrowest part of the shaft, and the bell part features the image of a sailing ship. (Very Irish/Celtic) In other words, the most appropriate tipper I could have brought. In fact the man who crafted my tippers calls this particular tipper the "Sailor"

Am I the only one amused that it was LISA LAMBE that wanted to make sure it got signed? The connection to Teir Abhaile Riu is obvious and VERY funny to me

Hubert
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #24 on: April 24, 2013, 10:16AM »

Great review, Misha.  In fact, it is one of the best I've read.  I don't know what your career aspirations are but you could be a professional writer.  I loved that the girls paid you so much attention and gave you so much love.  They do that naturally.  Small wonder we love them so much.  No M&G's are offered at either of my concerts this year but if by some chance I get to see the girls and speak with them I will thank them for being so kind to you and Sarah.

There is no Lambe like our Lil' Lambe.  Mairead Carlin is the real deal.
littlecubspirit
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #25 on: April 24, 2013, 10:26AM »

Great review, Misha.  In fact, it is one of the best I've read.  I don't know what your career aspirations are but you could be a professional writer.  I loved that the girls paid you so much attention and gave you so much love.  They do that naturally.  Small wonder we love them so much.  No M&G's are offered at either of my concerts this year but if by some chance I get to see the girls and speak with them I will thank them for being so kind to you and Sarah.

The girls are incredible...they really do appreciate everything given to them (exhibit A; them reading my letter James gave to them a week before, and then remembering it.) and they went above and beyond to make my stage door experience special! (Likely knowing they wouldn't see me for another year or so)

Awww thank you...while I love to write, I am pursuing a career as a special education teacher. I wouldn't be surprised if I wrote for a newspaper, a blog, or even my own book one day though.

The important thing I've done with this review is edit. As I recall bits and pieces I left out originally, I put them back in, sometimes using other reviews to help trigger my memory!

Celtic Chan
Bodhrán Player

Queen Méav

« Reply #26 on: April 25, 2013, 07:07PM »

Great review, Misha! You are so specific with everything. Love the pictures, too! Grin
littlecubspirit
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #27 on: April 25, 2013, 08:24PM »

Great review, Misha! You are so specific with everything. Love the pictures, too! Grin

Thanks! The girls were AMAZING

Wyle_E
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #28 on: April 25, 2013, 11:50PM »

I'm jealous too.  I should have a pretty good seat at Longview, TX on May 17, but I can't afford a meet-and-greet, and any attempt to approach the stage door would probably lead to an encounter with security.  There are many situations where being male and six feet tall is an advantage, but meeting female celebrities isn't one of them.  Even at a M&G, I would probably find myself at a loss.  I do have a contingency plan for that unlikely event: a quote from my favorite CW song, "Your songs are in my heart", after which I could clam up to avoid babbling like some infatuated teenager.

It's nice to know the many differences between the 2013 touring "Believe" and the DVD.  This production is something of a "greatest hits" compilation, and the inclusion of "Granuaile's Dance", "The Coast of Galicia", "Nil S'en La" and "Mo Ghile Mear" makes up for the loss of "The World Falls Away", which I regard as the most antidepressant CW song ever. My wife says that my first CW concert will be my last, but I still hope to fineagle my way to the successor to "Believe" in 2014.  Can you sell blood if you're diabetic?
« Last Edit: April 26, 2013, 12:44PM by Wyle_E » Logged

On May 8, I'M GONNA MEET MAIREAD and Lisa, and Susan, and Mairead C.!
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #29 on: April 26, 2013, 05:04AM »

Awww! great review! so glad that you got to go see the concert, and not to bad of seats I see either!! So happy you got to go to stage door and meet all the girls! The pics are beautiful! Stage door was the best thing ever! I saw the pics on the fan sight on facebook and loved them! plus chloe retweeted one the other day!! So happy for you! x

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: