Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Baltimore Divinas Show Cancelled  (Read 12684 times)
aislin
Administrator
Total Fanatic

« on: June 10, 2013, 01:06PM »

I’m being told that MPT sent out an email this morning saying that the promoter has cancelled the Divinas concert on September 25th in Baltimore. What impact this has on the rest of the tour, I don’t know. Since it is a smaller tour, it would probably be a good idea to call and make sure the show is still going to happen if you have tickets to another date.

aislin
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2013, 06:23PM »

The  Pittsburgh concert got cancelled a bit earlier too.  I recently called the Detroit location and they hadn't gotten word yet.  Undecided   Huh 

Traveling Spaceman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2013, 06:40PM »

Here's a wish and a prayer that the Detroit show goes on as scheduled - I know how much it would mean to you to see it.

Thank you Chiara for my beautiful banner. Smiley
Potato Pants
Honorary Roadie

<3meav<3

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2013, 07:27PM »

Sending up some major prayers that you will get to go to your concert James!!!!!! I can imagine how nervous you are right now not knowing whether you will get to see Meav. I hope it goes on as scheduled because it means a lot to me that you would get to go too!!!!!!  Undecided Undecided Undecided

AKA CelticWomanFreak (CWF)

Proud member of the Gosh Dang Potato Gang (Idaho)
6/6/13: Best night of my life. Dreams really do come true.
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2013, 08:10PM »

Thank you both for your kind thoughts  and  prayers.  Smiley   I am sending some  up myself.    One day at a time.   Cool

Potato Pants
Honorary Roadie

<3meav<3

« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2013, 11:18PM »

What is the date of your concert James? I'm sure you are counting down the days..

AKA CelticWomanFreak (CWF)

Proud member of the Gosh Dang Potato Gang (Idaho)
6/6/13: Best night of my life. Dreams really do come true.
oregongirl29
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2013, 09:26PM »

Why are some of the concert's getting cancelled? I really hope you get to see them James. I will keep you in my prayers
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2013, 09:45PM »

Why are some of the concert's getting cancelled? I really hope you get to see them James. I will keep you in my prayers
  I appreciate  the prayers Tonya...  I believe the reason is that one of the other gals - Yulia - is pregnant. That is what I heard from  CaptainDavey from the Mairead forum. 

AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2013, 10:00PM »

I appreciate  the prayers Tonya...  I believe the reason is that one of the other gals - Yulia - is pregnant. That is what I heard from  CaptainDavey from the Mairead forum. 

If that's the case, then unless they can replace her, then sadly it means the entire tour could get the axe.

I know how much you want to go and meet Meav, so hopefully they'll find a way to keep the rest of the shows going.  I'll add my prayers too.
CelticStarlight

« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2013, 02:57PM »

Hello
Sorry to hear that the Pittsburgh and Baltimore Divinas concerts have been cancelled.
Counting our Blessings that we were able to see the live taping in France last year.
It was a beautiful evening with talent abound!!! Thanks to everyone involved from PBS and beyond.

CelticStarlight
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

Chloë Agnew will always be my VBIF forever~!

« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2013, 04:35AM »

Are you saying that the show in Baltimore is cancelled?

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2013, 06:31AM »

Are you saying that the show in Baltimore is cancelled?
  Sadly, that is true  Kimberly.    Sad 

Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

Chloë Agnew will always be my VBIF forever~!

« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2013, 12:21PM »

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cry

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2013, 12:33PM »

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cry
  I  hate to say it, but   the Pittsburgh  show is also .  I heard on another forum that it's  because one of the other gals  (  Yulia)  is expecting a baby .  my  Detroit show is still on- but that could change. I am just hoping  for the best .   (  please hope with me that I will still get to see Meav in Detroit )   Huh 

Traveling Spaceman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2013, 01:24PM »

Still pullin' for ya and prayin' for ya, James. I know how much it means to you.

It could never happen, but wouldn't it be cool if they announced they were replacing Yulia with Lisa?   Grin

I know, in our dreams, right...

Thank you Chiara for my beautiful banner. Smiley
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: