Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2014 Tour  (Read 83673 times)
AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #270 on: November 23, 2013, 11:25PM »

Finally got through to someone @ the Houston PBS Station.  Transferred to 3 different people and disconnected once before I got someone who could tell me about the M&G

To quote them, there will be a "very limited number" of Celtic Woman M&G tickets for the Houston show.  Cost is $450 for two.  They go sale during the pledge drive when HFC airs on 12-2.

wow... that is crazy expensive!!  Shocked

Yep, still debating on whether or not I can swing them.  Dayton isn't a problem, at least when it comes to $$$.
dbbii

« Reply #271 on: December 02, 2013, 08:49PM »

Clearwater FL. $350 for M&G.  Mixed feeling about buying them.  Last time they were here PBS had lousy seats. I went ahead and got them since it is early in the tour. Wanted to say hi to the girls.

AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #272 on: December 02, 2013, 10:04PM »

Ended up passing on the Houston M&G.  Just couldn't justify $450 for just myself.  But that's okay since I have Dayton.

Guess it means I can look around for a San Antonio ticket with the money I budgeted for the Houston M&G.
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #273 on: December 04, 2013, 04:26PM »

Ok, question for anyone going to the radio city show. I am so annoyed and over wnet 13 pbs right now. Niw it shows only Nj is offered m&gs , does anyone know anything about it? I used a prepaid gift card 2 and it didn't go through due to there typing error and then I get a letter. So I sent in a cashiers check in the mid of nov and no one has prossesed it yet. I am so fed up and they are blaming me? Hopefully in a week or so it'll be ok but I keep contacting them and getting the run around about it. I am so worried and all I ask them if I am going to lose the tickets, which no one is telling me yay or nay on holding them after they air. And that's all I need to know and they keep giving me ingenious answers that aren't helping me and thinking I'm the one who's paranoid! Ugh yeah! I sent so much money which was directly to them and nothing has been processed, yeah I'm annoyed! And now they aren't selling m&g's which he said was a apart of the my pending tix ? So confused! Anyone know any thing diff or might have a spare tix w m&g I can buy let me know just in case please let know?! Sorry for the rant but I'm so over then the last few weeks!

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #274 on: December 04, 2013, 11:17PM »

Oddly enough, a new date was added to The Emerald Tour.

Friday May 16
The Clay Center
Charleston, West Virgina
https://tickets.theclaycenter.org/public/venue_areas.asp

It was mentioned last night on the CW site that they would be returning to The Clay Center, but didn't give the date until today as this is where last night's Christmas show was.
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #275 on: December 05, 2013, 07:58PM »

Ok, question for anyone going to the radio city show. I am so annoyed and over wnet 13 pbs right now. Niw it shows only Nj is offered m&gs , does anyone know anything about it? I used a prepaid gift card 2 and it didn't go through due to there typing error and then I get a letter. So I sent in a cashiers check in the mid of nov and no one has prossesed it yet. I am so fed up and they are blaming me? Hopefully in a week or so it'll be ok but I keep contacting them and getting the run around about it. I am so worried and all I ask them if I am going to lose the tickets, which no one is telling me yay or nay on holding them after they air. And that's all I need to know and they keep giving me ingenious answers that aren't helping me and thinking I'm the one who's paranoid! Ugh yeah! I sent so much money which was directly to them and nothing has been processed, yeah I'm annoyed! And now they aren't selling m&g's which he said was a apart of the my pending tix ? So confused! Anyone know any thing diff or might have a spare tix w m&g I can buy let me know just in case please let know?! Sorry for the rant but I'm so over then the last few weeks!
ok a little update now that I can breathe/sleep easier! Yes there is a m&g for radio city it just didn't say it on the web sight (375 for 2) there are 3 pairs left for anyone interested! I have been trying since Nov 1st to get them and have been having issue after issue with 13! Now they said today (thank goodness I called and wasn't) They DIDN'T accept the gift card when they said they did. And the kicker of them all is my check that was sent on the 18th of Nov. was LOST! It could be one of a few situations one it got lost in the mail since the envelope was no return address and prepaid stamp and got lost in the postal system? Or it could have gotten lost in the system at pbs 13 (which wouldn't surprise me) or they are taking to long to process a simple cashiers check which the longer I waited the worse the tickets and no m&g that I paid a lot for! And all the frustration w 13 they couldn't even figure it out and were frustrate w me! And  to them, NO!  I don't wait for anything!! But after a week of wanting to give up and frustration I put a stop payment on the check and my mom used her card (I am paying her back next week) and secured my tickets w m&g!! I told the lady I am like please say  that these are secured and are min and she said yes and I don't have to wait for it to bee processed! I don't think the excitement hit yet since I am just relieved and exhausted after going though all of that and now it's set and done now and can sleep now because I was so worried!  And if the cashiers check doesn't get stop payment by a weird chance (it prob. will be stopped) and I get 2 extra tix and m&g's I will sell them!  Thank you guys

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #276 on: December 05, 2013, 08:01PM »

Congrats.  I'd love to see them @ Radio City, but way beyond the $ this year.  Flying to NYC is so dang expensive.  Same reason I couldn't think about going to Chicago or somewhere else our members would be.  The airfare alone would be a killer, but thankfully Dayton was cheap to fly to.
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #277 on: December 05, 2013, 08:24PM »

Congrats.  I'd love to see them @ Radio City, but way beyond the $ this year.  Flying to NYC is so dang expensive.  Same reason I couldn't think about going to Chicago or somewhere else our members would be.  The airfare alone would be a killer, but thankfully Dayton was cheap to fly to.
Thank you!  Actually since I have some time before the concert airfare will be decent! From Cleveland to la guardia I Usually, last minute, pay no more than 200 rt if earlier I pay 150 rt at the most! And a lot less from Akron canton (which I don't feel like doing)! And if anything my very last resort... drive :/ Since It not hard to get to my grandmas (I also don't have to pay for a hotel though!) Just pay cab fare! And it isn't as late as I though it would be!  Chicago for the airfare was outrageous! plus hotel that had to be within a block of the theatres was a lot! Plus cab fair there, even if they would do it from the airport that didn't seem that close! I did think about Dayton or Akron but it wouldn't have worked out!

AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #278 on: December 09, 2013, 07:07PM »

And another new one added.  Popped up on Ticketmaster a while ago.

Music Hall At Fair Park Dallas, TX
Sat, 04/12/14, 7:30 PM
Tickets go on sale 12/16/13 at 10:00 AM

Dang, wish I could go, but with Houston the next day (afternoon) and this show late, no way to be sure I can make it from DFW to Houston in time for the show.

Edit: Ticketmaster removed it from the site.  Guess they don't want it listed just yet.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2013, 05:19PM by AggieGuy » Logged
AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #279 on: January 09, 2014, 06:48PM »

New show on Ticketmaster.

Durham Performing Arts Center, Durham, NC
Sat, 03/08/14 at 03:00 PM
Tickets go on sale on 1-13-14

This is in addition to the March 8th show at 7:30pm.

http://www.ticketmaster.com/celtic-woman-durham-north-carolina-03-08-2014/event/0E004C28E385D65E?artistid=963285&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=5
Traveling Spaceman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #280 on: March 27, 2014, 03:22PM »

New show announced today on the Celtic Woman website (it's also on Ticketmaster as well).

Celtic Woman
Landmark Theatre, Syracuse, NY
Sun, Jun 8, 2014 03:00 PM

According to the director of membership at WCNY Syracuse, there will be a Meet & Greet. So if you are interested, fill out the contact form on wcny.org, or call them (phone number is on the website).

The director of membership called me back within an hour of my call, and couldn't have been more pleasant to deal with.

Thank you Chiara for my beautiful banner. Smiley
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: