Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Recording  (Read 34717 times)
AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #30 on: June 14, 2013, 08:51PM »

Why do I have to be so freaking far away.  I want to see her sing live so bad.

Me too, AG. My only regret is that I didn't get to see Lisa live.

Same here.  I kick myself every time I see her on DVD.

So that's where those bruises came from!  Grin

And there are a lot of them.
IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3
Choir Member

When You Believe~ Chloe:"that was for you" 5/15/15

« Reply #31 on: June 15, 2013, 12:33PM »

How am I just seeing this now?!?!?!?!

Oh Lisa... such a tease...

I'll definitely be around Twitter on July 4th...
I knew she wouldn't stay away for long... Cheesy

Thanks Scott! 
I MET CHLOE (6X),LIL' LAMBE (4X)MAIREAD NESBITT(6X)AND SUSAN(6X) MAIREAD CARLIN(4X) ALEX SHARPE,and EABHA!!!!!!!!!!
Traveling Spaceman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #32 on: June 15, 2013, 01:26PM »

I have a buddy who lives in Atlanta. Very jealous of him now.  Smiley

Thank you Chiara for my beautiful banner. Smiley
AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #33 on: June 16, 2013, 11:48AM »

Perhaps something to do with Chloe? We know Chloe now makes her home in LA, one reason being that she wanted to work on solo music during her time off. We saw her spending at least one of her days off in a recording studio. Perhaps Lisa is making an appearance on an upcoming release of Chloe's? She did say on twitter she would be seeing Chloe shortly

This actually becomes a much stronger possibility now.  Dermot tweeted to Scott that he would see them tomorrow.  I doubt he'd be going to Atlanta on his own or seeing Lisa and Scott without Chloe.
IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3
Choir Member

« Reply #34 on: June 16, 2013, 12:09PM »

Perhaps something to do with Chloe? We know Chloe now makes her home in LA, one reason being that she wanted to work on solo music during her time off. We saw her spending at least one of her days off in a recording studio. Perhaps Lisa is making an appearance on an upcoming release of Chloe's? She did say on twitter she would be seeing Chloe shortly

This actually becomes a much stronger possibility now.  Dermot tweeted to Scott that he would see them tomorrow.  I doubt he'd be going to Atlanta on his own or seeing Lisa and Scott without Chloe.

I would looove to hear Lisa on a new Chloe release <3
My 2 favorite girls  Grin

Thanks Scott! 
I MET CHLOE (6X),LIL' LAMBE (4X)MAIREAD NESBITT(6X)AND SUSAN(6X) MAIREAD CARLIN(4X) ALEX SHARPE,and EABHA!!!!!!!!!!
littlecubspirit
Honorary Roadie

Mairead and Misha- Pixies!

« Reply #35 on: June 16, 2013, 03:07PM »

Lisa also hinted that Chloe would be helping around LKVA this summer post-CWNAT

MY REVIEW OF MY THIRD SHOW IS UP!

I MET LISA L, CHLOE, MAIREAD N, SUSAN,  MAIREAD C, LYNN, EABHA,  DAVID, SARAH/EDEL, CRAIG, NICK, RAY, ANTHONY!
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #36 on: June 16, 2013, 03:24PM »

Lisa also hinted that Chloe would be helping around LKVA this summer post-CWNAT
hmm will be interesting to see! And just read CWNAT? I am not familiar with that?  What does it mean?? Even though I sorta have a clue!

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #37 on: June 16, 2013, 03:35PM »

I think it's "Celtic Woman North America Tour."

I'm sure we'll be treated to some fun pics of Lisa and Chloe.  They seem to always have some good one when hanging out.
littlecubspirit
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #38 on: June 16, 2013, 03:41PM »

I'm sure we'll be treated to some fun pics of Lisa and Chloe.  They seem to always have some good one when hanging out.

Yes, that's for sure.

And your thinking on my acronym was correct

I MET LISA L, CHLOE, MAIREAD N, SUSAN,  MAIREAD C, LYNN, EABHA,  DAVID, SARAH/EDEL, CRAIG, NICK, RAY, ANTHONY!
IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3
Choir Member

« Reply #39 on: June 17, 2013, 05:08PM »

Oh I'm sure.. I love seeing the pictures Smiley
They are incredibly close too Cheesy

Lisa just loves to tease us, doesn't she? ....

Thanks Scott! 
AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #40 on: June 17, 2013, 05:29PM »

Oh I'm sure.. I love seeing the pictures Smiley
They are incredibly close too Cheesy

Lisa just loves to tease us, doesn't she? ....

Lisa really does love to tease, joke, and kid with everyone.

I've always noticed how close Lisa and Chloe are.  They seem to be part sisters and part mother and daughter.

I just feel sorry for Scott and Dermot.  The amount of giggling and squealing when those two are together will be insufferable.
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #41 on: June 17, 2013, 08:15PM »

I think it's "Celtic Woman North America Tour." ahh!  Thanks!

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
littlecubspirit
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #42 on: June 17, 2013, 08:37PM »

I know Scott and Dermot are pretty close, so at least while Lisa and Chloe catch up, they can have some guy time

Believe

Celtic Woman is a blessing from God

« Reply #43 on: June 28, 2013, 02:22PM »

This is wonderful! Can't wait to see what songs she sings

Celtic Chan
Bodhrán Player

Queen Méav

« Reply #44 on: June 29, 2013, 05:57AM »

Awesome! Grin
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: