Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Reaching Out  (Read 7308 times)
littlecubspirit
Honorary Roadie

Mairead and Misha- Pixies!

« on: June 14, 2013, 08:33PM »

Most of you know that I struggle with various disabilities. I have been really pushed to my limit lately by physical pain from my cerebral palsy, and last night that combined itself with a panic attack which very nearly made me try to do something drastic. If not for the help of James and Scott (Scott Taylor) I might not be here tonight. I have often said that the ladies of CW seem to be particularly receptive to me when I need them most, and even the smallest acknowledgement is a HUGE deal to me. Tonight I was brave enough to reach out to Lisa Kelly, and was once again rewarded.

Thank you Lisa... you have no idea how much you've just given me

MY REVIEW OF MY THIRD SHOW IS UP!

I MET LISA L, CHLOE, MAIREAD N, SUSAN,  MAIREAD C, LYNN, EABHA,  DAVID, SARAH/EDEL, CRAIG, NICK, RAY, ANTHONY!
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2013, 08:36PM »

More proof  that our sweet Lisa K.  is   soooo special.     Smiley   she is  a top notch lady...a rare  gem. 

Traveling Spaceman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2013, 08:39PM »

And that's why we love Lisa.

Prayers and hugs for you Misha.

Thank you Chiara for my beautiful banner. Smiley
AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2013, 08:42PM »

That's so sweet to see, especially since it makes Misha feel good.
AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2013, 08:43PM »

More proof  that our sweet Lisa K.  is   soooo special.     Smiley   she is  a top notch lady...a rare  gem. 

She really is.  I think David once pointed out that she's like a loving mother to everyone she comes into contact with, even him.
littlecubspirit
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2013, 08:43PM »

The beauty of it is there is so much unspoken in that tweet. I can only imagine what she would have said if not constrained by the character limit of twitter. And she left it up to me to fill in those blanks. I guess the girls really do love me... (hard concept for me to comprehend)

I MET LISA L, CHLOE, MAIREAD N, SUSAN,  MAIREAD C, LYNN, EABHA,  DAVID, SARAH/EDEL, CRAIG, NICK, RAY, ANTHONY!
Traveling Spaceman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2013, 08:45PM »

She really is.  I think David once pointed out that she's like a loving mother to everyone she comes into contact with, even him.

I believe it - it even comes across in her performance. I always said what separates Lisa is that she sings TO you, not AT you. Every Lisa song is like a mother's lullaby.

Thank you Chiara for my beautiful banner. Smiley
littlecubspirit
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2013, 08:47PM »

I believe it - it even comes across in her performance. I always said what separates Lisa is that she sings TO you, not AT you. Every Lisa song is like a mother's lullaby.

YES YES YES!!!! EXACTLY!!!

AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2013, 08:50PM »

The beauty of it is there is so much unspoken in that tweet. I can only imagine what she would have said if not constrained by the character limit of twitter. And she left it up to me to fill in those blanks. I guess the girls really do love me... (hard concept for me to comprehend)

Lisa just seems like the kind who would know exactly what to say to someone when they're hurting, but only after a big hug.
littlecubspirit
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2013, 09:41PM »

Definitely....wish I could have a Lisa hug. But this tweet is pretty darn special too.

IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3
Choir Member

When You Believe~ Chloe:"that was for you" 5/15/15

« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2013, 11:15AM »

She tweeted back to me as well last night... it meant the world to me Grin

Thanks Scott! 
I MET CHLOE (6X),LIL' LAMBE (4X)MAIREAD NESBITT(6X)AND SUSAN(6X) MAIREAD CARLIN(4X) ALEX SHARPE,and EABHA!!!!!!!!!!
littlecubspirit
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2013, 11:48AM »

I saw that! I was so happy for you. She seems to know just when we need her, doesn't she?

IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3
Choir Member

When You Believe~ Chloe:"that was for you" 5/15/15

« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2013, 12:29PM »

I saw that! I was so happy for you. She seems to know just when we need her, doesn't she?

Her and Lisa Lambe, yes <3

Thanks Scott! 
I MET CHLOE (6X),LIL' LAMBE (4X)MAIREAD NESBITT(6X)AND SUSAN(6X) MAIREAD CARLIN(4X) ALEX SHARPE,and EABHA!!!!!!!!!!
Kevin R.I.
Featured Soloist

my two favorite green eyed ladies

« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2013, 03:15PM »

Lisa knows OUR Misha is special to ALL of us  Wink

thanks EVI

Hi Kev, I sneeked into your account as you know, wanted to say: love you!!!!

Love, Evi.
urbanracer34
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2013, 07:45PM »

Lisa knows OUR Misha is special to ALL of us  Wink

Agreed. <3

I'm Jerad. Smiley
CWazy since 2012!
CompTIA A+ certified, Long time Apple product user.

Banner by Kirstie. Thanks! Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: