Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa's First Academy Recital  (Read 7689 times)
AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« on: June 21, 2013, 04:37PM »

This is what Lisa just posted.

TV crews, 200 parents, 42 super talented kids and 8 songs!!! First recital was a huge success!!! I'll sleep tonight
littlecubspirit
Honorary Roadie

Mairead and Misha- Pixies!

« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2013, 04:41PM »

TV Crews? Perhaps this was what she was hinting about on twitter not too long ago?

MY REVIEW OF MY THIRD SHOW IS UP!

I MET LISA L, CHLOE, MAIREAD N, SUSAN,  MAIREAD C, LYNN, EABHA,  DAVID, SARAH/EDEL, CRAIG, NICK, RAY, ANTHONY!
AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2013, 04:42PM »

TV Crews? Perhaps this was what she was hinting about on twitter not too long ago?

Could be part of it; but there's also the July 4th thing which has to be something completely separate.

Also, I would bet this is one reason why Chloe and Dermot were visiting.

Edit: Chloe posted on Twitter that they were teaching all week with Lisa.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2013, 05:40PM by AggieGuy » Logged
Traveling Spaceman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2013, 09:01PM »

Cool, thanks for the update AG.

Thank you Chiara for my beautiful banner. Smiley
AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2013, 12:34PM »

From Lisa's FB page.
Hubert
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2013, 02:42PM »

I wonder if any of those kids performed at the "Believe" filming in Atlanta?

There is no Lambe like our Lil' Lambe.  Mairead Carlin is the real deal.
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2013, 04:00PM »

GREAT  pic !   Wink

barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2013, 10:46PM »

aww! There is also a pic w the kids w chlo and dermot! Looks great! And I think that they where taping the kids to buy the video of the recital, so they can remember it! (I would assume so because back in the day when I did 2 dance recitals thats what they did!)  Roll Eyes but looks and sounds amazing!

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
oregongirl29
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2013, 11:29PM »

Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2013, 05:17AM »

I think  it's  awesome  that  Lisa's   Academy  is doing  so  well , and all the kids look  so  happy,  but I wonder  if she   has  had  a few  boy  students  yet ? 

AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2013, 11:19AM »

I think  it's  awesome  that  Lisa's   Academy  is doing  so  well , and all the kids look  so  happy,  but I wonder  if she   has  had  a few  boy  students  yet ? 

There are a few in the picture who might be boys and one I'm sure is.  Look to up and right of Scott; the kid looking down.  In the picture with Chloe, you can clearly see his face.

That said, I'm sure most of Lisa's students are and will continue to be female.  Learning how to sing is often perceived as being unmanly, and only something that gay men would be involved with.  Obviously this isn't true, but I remember how the male members of the glee club in high school were treated, and that idiot show Glee perpetuates the stereotype.  No kid wants to be teased and bullied by their peers.

Also, Lisa did confirm that Ellie is one of the girls in the picture.  She said that Ellie looks so much like her dad. I figured it is the girl to the right of Scott, but she seems a little short for a 5 year old.
IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3
Choir Member

When You Believe~ Chloe:"that was for you" 5/15/15

« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2013, 02:10PM »

This is one of my favorites!
Look how happy Lisa and Chloe look <3 <3

Thanks Scott! 
I MET CHLOE (6X),LIL' LAMBE (4X)MAIREAD NESBITT(6X)AND SUSAN(6X) MAIREAD CARLIN(4X) ALEX SHARPE,and EABHA!!!!!!!!!!
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2013, 02:47PM »

In the pic w scott I noticed 2 little boys! I think it is great  and to start at an early age too! That little one might be Ellie! I saw another picture w her in it and thought that was her! Looks a lot like scot and alittle bit of lisa! And she can still be tiny for 5 years old!  I know I was!! The pictures look great!

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: