Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa will be performing on July 4th at Centennial Park in association with WSBTV  (Read 43741 times)
urbanracer34
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #60 on: July 04, 2013, 09:43PM »

Caught everything except for the soundcheck, which I'm working on downloading. Beautiful job Lisa! Kiss

I'm Jerad. Smiley
CWazy since 2012!
CompTIA A+ certified, Long time Apple product user.

Banner by Kirstie. Thanks! Smiley
GlenS

am admin at the all New Celticwomanforum.net

« Reply #61 on: July 04, 2013, 10:16PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbk3LMpPRc4&feature=youtu.be

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPZWDQi6DyI&feature=youtu.be

Here are links to Lisa on tv this 4th of July

AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #62 on: July 05, 2013, 12:50AM »

Some pictures from WSB.  I left out a couple because they caught Lisa with stupid expressions, which is a common occurrence when snapping a series of photos in rapid succession.  They really could have picked better ones to put online.

barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #63 on: July 05, 2013, 01:08AM »

Well done! She looked a little nervous though! Which110-8969707-2362633 I'm sure since its been a while, but she nailed it Anddid excellent! Still getting used to the hair but she  was great from what I saw and she looked beautiful to! I wonder what the second song was? Can't wait to here/ see it if anyone has that one or know what she sang! Ok back to work!! Thank you guys for the links made me feel like I was part of every second down their!!
« Last Edit: July 05, 2013, 02:01AM by barb kantartzis » Logged

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #64 on: July 05, 2013, 01:12AM »

Well done! She looked a little nervous though! Which I'm sure since its been a while, but she nailed it Anddid excellent! Still getting used to the hair but she  was great from what I saw! Wonder what the second song was? Can't wait to here/ see it if anyone has that one or know what she sang! Ok back to work!! Thank you guys for the links made me feel like I was part of every second down their!!

O'America was the second song.  The first was the opening number with the other guy, the kids, etc.

And I can't get used to the hair.  It just doesn't look right on her.
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #65 on: July 05, 2013, 02:08AM »

Cool! What was the opening song?! Was it something we all know it was it a special duet w the guy and the kid ( which r those her students I'd presume?) it's our Lisa and it has to be amazing!

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
scorpion

« Reply #66 on: July 05, 2013, 04:34AM »

Got one interview and both songs downloaded. Will check them when I get back, like  the brown hair better but sounds like Lúthien Tinúviel is still in fine voice Grin
AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #67 on: July 05, 2013, 09:48AM »

Cool! What was the opening song?! Was it something we all know it was it a special duet w the guy and the kid ( which r those her students I'd presume?) it's our Lisa and it has to be amazing!

The first song was "One Voice" by Wailing Jennies.  I don't know if the kids were her students but they may have been.  We did see them singing that same song during the interview.
CelticCate

« Reply #68 on: July 05, 2013, 09:55AM »

The kids were from a group here n Georgia, not her students, unfortunately.

IMG_1373.JPG
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #69 on: July 05, 2013, 10:20AM »

awww! Just saw the video! Wow! what a gorgeous song! Never heard it before and I like it! And the kids t-shirts say they are from the local high school choir group *probably a select one)! I remember our select choirs in school use to go and sing at a lot of different events and travel, I thin that's great! And everyone did a great job!!

gig5
Total Fanatic

The fight for Middle Earth

« Reply #70 on: July 05, 2013, 11:03AM »

That's awesome! Grin
IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3
Choir Member

When You Believe~ Chloe:"that was for you" 5/15/15

« Reply #71 on: July 05, 2013, 12:23PM »

Some pictures from WSB.  I left out a couple because they caught Lisa with stupid expressions, which is a common occurrence when snapping a series of photos in rapid succession.  They really could have picked better ones to put online.

Yay!!  More pictures!  thank you so much! Cheesy

Thanks Scott! 
I MET CHLOE (6X),LIL' LAMBE (4X)MAIREAD NESBITT(6X)AND SUSAN(6X) MAIREAD CARLIN(4X) ALEX SHARPE,and EABHA!!!!!!!!!!
Kevin R.I.
Featured Soloist

my two favorite green eyed ladies

« Reply #72 on: July 05, 2013, 01:20PM »

still trying to get used to the Mairead `do on Lisa.  Shocked

thanks EVI

Hi Kev, I sneeked into your account as you know, wanted to say: love you!!!!

Love, Evi.
ShiningBright
Honorary Roadie

let it carry me through darkest night

« Reply #73 on: July 05, 2013, 01:58PM »

How awesome! Especially O America<3 And she does sound and look great! I prefer her brunette (looks simply more natural) but she looks great with every hair color. But that's not the topic^^

chellek

« Reply #74 on: July 05, 2013, 02:22PM »

still trying to get used to the Mairead `do on Lisa.  Shocked

Ha, ha....I hear ya!    Wink
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: