Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Question  (Read 4863 times)
Believe

Celtic Woman is a blessing from God

« on: June 28, 2013, 02:24PM »

Hi!

I just wanted to ask a quick question, I know the tour will begin again in the U.S. in the Christmas season, so I wanted to ask if anyone would be able to get a Lisa Lambe autograph for me. I can't go to any concerts any time soon, so I was wondering if they would be able to give her a picture to sign for me.

Thanks

Believe

AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2013, 07:18PM »

This topic will probably get moved since it's not "news."  I think I had my first thread moved for the same reason.

That said, the Christmas tour is a separate show, not part of the "North America Tour."  From my understanding, it is far easier to meet the girls during the regular tour than during the Christmas one since the NAT has Meet & Greets at a good number of shows.  I know at the Christmas show I attended I was there very early and at one point was about 200ft. from the tour buses while waiting to go inside.  Never once saw the girls go in or out before or after the show and security kept the area closer to the buses and stage doors completely blocked off.

You could also write Lisa if you want to try that.

Lisa Lambe
c/o Celtic Woman Ltd, Celtic Mews
31-32 Hatch Lane , Dublin 2, Ireland.

This is the address she actually posted on Twitter earlier today when someone asked about where to mail something.
Believe

Celtic Woman is a blessing from God

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2013, 01:35PM »

Is there anyway someone could get an autograph for me during NAT tour?

dbbii

« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2013, 12:20PM »

I don't know if anyone replied to you since this is kinda old. 

They pretty much stopped doing autographs this year and substituted a photo of you with all 4 girls.  In the past, since you only got to meet 2 girls, it was luck as to who you met.  At least for me, trying to get all 4 autographs (especially on the same item) was a challenge.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: