Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Big Welcome to Susan Mc Fadden  (Read 15149 times)
greenfire6
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2012, 10:24PM »

What took you so long Susan? Playing hard to get? (Just kidding)  Cheesy

Welcome to the whirlwind of Celtic Woman! Be it one year or many I offer you my best wishes for the funnest and most professionally rewarding time of your life to date! Your in a position to learn and experience loads of good stuff so take it all in stride and enjoy. As Lisa K tweeted, "your in good company". (Now there is an understament if I ever heard one!)

I've been checking you out on YouTube.  Wink  I see you already have experience in taking over a role. That is very cool!  Cool

You, the girls, band and supporting cast must be very hard at work geting the live show spun-up so I'll let you go.

Blessing to all of you for a fabulous and safe 2012!
hayleynibhaoleafh<3'scelticwoman!
Honorary Roadie

U can have my <3, if U don't mind broken things...

« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2012, 01:30PM »

WELCOME SUSAN!!!!!! *BIg huggies!!!!*

I just read on cw.com about you and rushed right over to say hi! I'm SO excited you're Celtic Woman now. you're a beautiful addition - WE all love you already!!

XOXO

Loooooove Hayley xxx
~~~~~~~Maybe it's not about the happy endings... maybe it's about the story...~~~~~~
Friend are angels ~*~ Cherish them
isle of hope
Total Fanatic

Máiréad rocks!

« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2012, 05:18PM »

Listen to her version of Hallelujah, very strong voice.  Welcome, Susan!!

Bring me your peace, and my wounds, they will heal.
Frank

« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2012, 03:35PM »

A wholehearth Welcome Susan, may you enjoy your tour(s) with the ladies of CW  Wink
IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3
Choir Member

When You Believe~ Chloe:"that was for you" 5/15/15

« Reply #19 on: January 24, 2012, 08:05AM »

Again Susan, welcome! You have so many fans here already and I hope to meet you in my very first M&G in April.

Thanks Scott! 
I MET CHLOE (6X),LIL' LAMBE (4X)MAIREAD NESBITT(6X)AND SUSAN(6X) MAIREAD CARLIN(4X) ALEX SHARPE,and EABHA!!!!!!!!!!
Starman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #20 on: January 24, 2012, 06:39PM »

I hope to meet you in February at either the Nashville or Atlanta M&Gs! Just around the corner!   Shocked Cool

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: