Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Question about seating!  (Read 7766 times)
Hubert
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2014, 12:31PM »

I would say closer is better. In  2 shows, Lisa Lambe has reached down and taken me by the hand (once last year and once this year). Also, twice she sat in my lap during TAR on the front row.  Encounters like that are not possible further back.  Smiley

During the 2013 Believe tour I had two shows with front row aisle seats which I chose on purpose hoping to get Lambenated but in both cases she sat in someone's lap a few rows back.

There is no Lambe like our Lil' Lambe.  Mairead Carlin is the real deal.
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2014, 09:10PM »

oh yes, totally agree on that and forgot about it! I had seats once that I thought were 3rd row seats on the side and the way the theatre was curved I was actually in the front row on the side and even had special chairs! It was definitely a surprise to me the minute we got there! And then we got actual 3rd row seats back at radio city and they were really good! Don't like looking over peoples head since I am shorter but after a minute it adjusts! I sat in the balcony's before and in the back of the theatre (would actually do loges if at all possible in those situations) but, just saying, you do miss a little bit of the show, if your ok w that? And when I sat front and center, which is something I will never forget, I am sure there were things I did not notice being so close as I am sure any other show would be to! And the lighting that was in the audience etc as primarily behind us and had to kink or necks a few times like when lisa and chloe and the choir etc where in the aisles behind us and to watch we had to turn around, and then some lighting on the ceiling we had to fully look up or not even see it at all (which is no biggie!) SO its up to you and those front seats might be closer than you think depending on the lay out!

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: