Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: OMGOMGOMGOMG. Meav making a guest appearance with Celtic Woman!!  (Read 11246 times)
ChloeR96

I love Celtic Woman! That's all there is to it!

« on: August 02, 2013, 08:35AM »

Okokookok I need to calm down. Meav is making a special tv guest appearance  with Celtic Woman!!!! Ahhhh OMG I am sooooo excited!!!! Take a look, a twitter post from Meav

https://mobile.twitter.com/Meavmusic/status/363291264684290048

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU MEAV NI MHAOLCHATHA.
This will be AMEAVING
Celtic Chan
Bodhrán Player

Queen Méav

« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2013, 09:25AM »

YAAAAAAAAAY!!!

This is soooo awesome!! I'm so excited!! Grin Grin
« Last Edit: August 02, 2013, 09:31AM by Chandler Mattson » Logged
Jim M.
Choir Member

« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2013, 09:29AM »

Great news! Smiley

OK, CW, now get Lisa, Orla, Lynn, Alex, Hayley and Deirdre to guest also.  THAT would be a show! Smiley Smiley
« Last Edit: August 02, 2013, 10:04AM by Jim M. » Logged
ShiningBright
Honorary Roadie

let it carry me through darkest night

« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2013, 11:18AM »

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My life is complete now... *sigh* ^^"

OK, CW, now get Lisa, Orla, Lynn, Alex, Hayley and Deirdre to guest also.  THAT would be a show! Smiley Smiley
And Méav+Susan. OK I'll correct me: My life would be complete then! But... it is... *MéaviacLarkaholicMerméaviccted*

Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

Chloë Agnew will always be my VBIF forever~!

« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2013, 11:40AM »

I guess some of us would have to put all the former CW members together.

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
CelticWomanFan425
Honorary Roadie

I saw Meav perform for the 1st time on 3/10/15

« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2013, 12:33PM »

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My life is complete now... *sigh* ^^"

OK, CW, now get Lisa, Orla, Lynn, Alex, Hayley and Deirdre to guest also.  THAT would be a show! Smiley Smiley
And Méav+Susan. OK I'll correct me: My life would be complete then! But... it is... *MéaviacLarkaholicMerméaviccted*

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked I agree! Meav+Susan on the same DVD=THIS DVD IS GOING TO BE ABSOLUTELY EPIC!!!!!! Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
« Last Edit: August 02, 2013, 01:51PM by CelticWomanFan425 » Logged

I met David Downes,Susan McFadden, Lynn, Lisa K(2x), Eabha, Mairead N, Mairead C, Chloe(2x), Lisa Lambe(2x), Orla, Anthony Byrne & Sarah Gannon, Edel Chan Murphy, Ewan Cowley (2x) & Roisin Dempsey.
TheWhite~Rose
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2013, 03:46PM »

YAAAY!!!  This is so exciting!!! Cheesy We get to hear four voices again!!  And it's Meav's!! Grin

This DVD is going to be AWESOME!!
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2013, 05:12PM »

YAAAY!!!  This is so exciting!!! Cheesy We get to hear four voices again!!  And it's Meav's!! Grin

Now  we  know  for  sure  we  will hear those  gorgeously  perfect  stratospheric   strains that  is  a hallmark  of  our  Lovely  Lark !

Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2013, 06:01PM »

I  love  your   beautiful  long  new  word.   Wink  I  couldn't  have  put  it  better.   

ShiningBright
Honorary Roadie

let it carry me through darkest night

« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2013, 04:09AM »

I  love  your   beautiful  long  new  word.   Wink  I  couldn't  have  put  it  better.   
Thanks Cheesy

Jack

« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2013, 06:16AM »

But will she do the Symphony Tour??  (Dreaming!)
ChloeR96

I love Celtic Woman! That's all there is to it!

« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2013, 07:31AM »

I highly doubt she will be doing the your as I assume she would be promoting her own album and touring that, but no word has been said about her touring but that's just wishful thinking on my part. It would be fab if she toured with the girls but lets keep our fingers crossed
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2013, 07:56AM »

I highly doubt she will be doing the your as I assume she would be promoting her own album and touring that, but no word has been said about her touring but that's just wishful thinking on my part. It would be fab if she toured with the girls but lets keep our fingers crossed
   I  know I'm  getting  a bit  off track  here , but  Meav made  more  than  a hint  during  her interview   with  'Roddie"   that a tour  of  "The Calling"  was  in  the works-but she gave no  timeline  or  other  details....still....   Smiley   

Traveling Spaceman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #13 on: August 03, 2013, 08:37PM »

Now  we  know  for  sure  we  will hear those  gorgeously  perfect  stratospheric   strains that  is  a hallmark  of  our  Lovely  Lark !

Kind of like Christmas in August, huh?   Cheesy

Thank you Chiara for my beautiful banner. Smiley
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #14 on: August 03, 2013, 09:02PM »

Kind of like Christmas in August, huh?   Cheesy
  In  fact ,  the ACC was  also  filmed around  the  same   time  of year .    Cool

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: