Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Chloe "Taking A Break" From CW  (Read 61986 times)
Wyle_E
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #60 on: August 09, 2013, 05:54AM »

ShockedThe only one that could possibly take Chloe's place is Sarah Brightman !!! Shocked
Please don't shout. Sarah is 53 years old. As much as we love her, she's past her prime.  She also isn't Irish.  My own hope is that gorgeous, glorious Meav will stay with CW after the new Christmas DVD.  Now, if we could just have Orlagh back.  CW hasn't had an alto since she left.

On May 8, I'M GONNA MEET MAIREAD and Lisa, and Susan, and Mairead C.!
TheWhite~Rose
« Reply #61 on: August 09, 2013, 08:49AM »

ShockedThe only one that could possibly take Chloe's place is Sarah Brightman !!! Shocked
Sarah Brightman is by all means, a gifted singer, but she is not the only singer capable of taking Chloe's place.  Ireland has a very long tradition of music and song, so there's no shortage of talented vocalists that would do a fine job in Celtic Woman.  David has always succeeded in finding an excellent singer to keep the spirit of Celtic Woman alive and this time won't be an exception.

Just saw on facebook Deirdre updated her picture to all the girls?? Maybe that might be a slight hint?
I noticed that too!  I don't want to get excited of course because it may not mean anything, but it's interesting nonetheless.  If she were to come back, I don't think the Celtic Thunder cruise would be a problem since I think it's only for a week?  I checked on the website and it said Nov. 2-7.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2013, 09:06AM by Tuatha Dé Danann » Logged
ShiningBright
Honorary Roadie

let it carry me through darkest night

« Reply #62 on: August 09, 2013, 09:28AM »

Sarah Brightman is a great singer in her own right and it would be wonderful to have her collaborate with the group. BUT, she would really not fit in as a member. AND Celtic Woman is made to promode (right spelling) Irish singers. SB is the most succesful soprano of our time. She is of Irish descent (right spelling), tough...

I am sure, they will find a great replacement for Chloe!

gig5
Total Fanatic

The fight for Middle Earth

« Reply #63 on: August 09, 2013, 10:57AM »

I'm sad. Chloe isn't a replaceble person, she's very sweet and she has a very high voice. i will miss her very much. Cry But if she wants to pursue her carrer. I wish her the best! Smiley
ShiningBright
Honorary Roadie

let it carry me through darkest night

« Reply #64 on: August 09, 2013, 11:07AM »

I agree with you. Still, this counts for all of the girls, not just Chloe. But, the new girls are great as well, and that counts for Chloe too.

gig5
Total Fanatic

« Reply #65 on: August 09, 2013, 11:08AM »

I agree with you. Still, this counts for all of the girls, not just Chloe. But, the new girls are great as well, and that counts for Chloe too.

Yep. I wonder who will replace her?
gabur

i love celtic Woman/i miss chloe :(

« Reply #66 on: August 09, 2013, 02:04PM »

lol guys Smiley chloe is chloe and not sahra brightman^^
i hope of the new girl from Celtic woman and pls not(meav ) sry ^^
« Last Edit: August 09, 2013, 03:16PM by gabur » Logged

Hello guys my name is Julia and I come from Germany^^
Kevin R.I.
Featured Soloist

my two favorite green eyed ladies

« Reply #67 on: August 09, 2013, 03:53PM »

Misha and I have been discussing possible replacements.....we sort of both agreed that it would be a stroke of genius if David chose BOTH Sarah and Edel  and they went back to 4 singers. What do you think?

thanks EVI

Hi Kev, I sneeked into your account as you know, wanted to say: love you!!!!

Love, Evi.
littlecubspirit
Honorary Roadie

Mairead and Misha- Pixies!

« Reply #68 on: August 09, 2013, 03:57PM »

Or even a single one of the choir girls for now

MY REVIEW OF MY THIRD SHOW IS UP!

I MET LISA L, CHLOE, MAIREAD N, SUSAN,  MAIREAD C, LYNN, EABHA,  DAVID, SARAH/EDEL, CRAIG, NICK, RAY, ANTHONY!
sunflower
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #69 on: August 09, 2013, 09:16PM »

Cry What when did this happen?As sad as I am, I had a feeling she wanted to pursue other things. It's the dreamer in her, the dreamer that's in all of us. I wish her the very best. We'll always love and support you Chloe!
IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3
Choir Member

When You Believe~ Chloe:"that was for you" 5/15/15

« Reply #70 on: August 13, 2013, 12:57PM »

Chloe is irreplaceable. I`m sure whoever David chooses will be amazing... Again, look at Lisa and Susan. I still have my dream that Sarah Burke will resurface as the new soloist, although that probably won`t happen. I could see Sarah Gannon as a soloist though. She has a strong and gorgeous voice and she already knows the music. Smiley I am curious to see who David chooses. Whoever it is, I`m sure she`ll be amazing Smiley

Thanks Scott! 
I MET CHLOE (6X),LIL' LAMBE (4X)MAIREAD NESBITT(6X)AND SUSAN(6X) MAIREAD CARLIN(4X) ALEX SHARPE,and EABHA!!!!!!!!!!
MaryNorth93
« Reply #71 on: August 13, 2013, 03:09PM »

None of the ladies are replaceable, they're all unique individuals. I was almost done with CW when LisaK. left, (who is my most favorite with Méav & Órlagh. But I really love them all) but Susan left me astonished. She has personality, she is gracefull, has a powerfull and at the same time very sweet voice.

As Chloë said, there are no doubt 'exciting times' on their way.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2013, 03:16PM by MaryN. » Logged
IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3
Choir Member

When You Believe~ Chloe:"that was for you" 5/15/15

« Reply #72 on: August 13, 2013, 04:10PM »

I agree... I was almost too...

But I really warmed up to Susan after I met her last year in St. Paul... She really is a sweetie, and she is incredible! Smiley

Thanks Scott! 
I MET CHLOE (6X),LIL' LAMBE (4X)MAIREAD NESBITT(6X)AND SUSAN(6X) MAIREAD CARLIN(4X) ALEX SHARPE,and EABHA!!!!!!!!!!
gig5
Total Fanatic

« Reply #73 on: August 14, 2013, 01:39PM »

CW will be never the same without her. Cry
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #74 on: August 14, 2013, 09:30PM »

CW will be never the same without her. Cry
   I  agree...but  I  also  trust  that    David  D.  will   find  an  excellent  new  lady. 

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: