Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Who thinks Lullaby Time should be a DVD?  (Read 13529 times)
CWazy girl

I'm the biggest CWazy you'll ever meet!!

« on: August 06, 2013, 11:48AM »

The question says it all! Smiley

With love,

Chaela <3

TheWhite~Rose
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2013, 11:49AM »

It would probably be the most serene and relaxing DVD ever. Cheesy
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2013, 06:18PM »

I  would  order  such  a  CD .   Cool

Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2013, 11:21PM »

That would be so cool!

CWazyTom
Honorary Roadie

One CWazy Canadian! Chlovër for life!

« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2016, 10:50PM »

Orla has some of the most soothing music imaginable.

In combination with some pleasant scenery, I think a Lullaby DVD could be the ultimate relaxation elixir and commercially successful as well.

From a scientific standpoint, a DVD has inherent limitations as a sleep stimulus. Essentially, photons, including those from screens, send signals to the brain to stay awake. That can lead to sleep deprivation. Yeah, it will make you groggy, irritable etc, buy more importantly, lack of sleep deprives the body a chance to purge toxins out of the brain. About 95% of toxins get left behind if you don't get a good night sleep and let's just say that's bad.

That said, I think while an Orla DVD may have drawbacks in terms of actually Fallon asleep ( Cheesy ), it would be a wonderful relaxation device in general. It would be a welcome respite from a stressful workday.

If she were interested, I'd support it on kickstarter or the like. Just sayin...

Tara Forum (@TaraMcNeilForum)
http://www.taramcneillforum.com/
https://www.facebook.com/TaraMcNeillForum/

CaraNua Fans (@CaraNuaFans)

Candy Canadiana (@candycanfans)
https://www.facebook.com/CandyCanFans
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2016, 12:26AM »

Orla has some of the most soothing music imaginable.

In combination with some pleasant scenery, I think a Lullaby DVD could be the ultimate relaxation elixir and commercially successful as well.

From a scientific standpoint, a DVD has inherent limitations as a sleep stimulus. Essentially, photons, including those from screens, send signals to the brain to stay awake. That can lead to sleep deprivation. Yeah, it will make you groggy, irritable etc, buy more importantly, lack of sleep deprives the body a chance to purge toxins out of the brain. About 95% of toxins get left behind if you don't get a good night sleep and let's just say that's bad.

That said, I think while an Orla DVD may have drawbacks in terms of actually Fallon asleep ( Cheesy ), it would be a wonderful relaxation device in general. It would be a welcome respite from a stressful workday.

If she were interested, I'd support it on kickstarter or the like. Just sayin...
That  "Fallon  asleep"  pu  is  worthy  of  me.    Cheesy

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: