Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 12 Celtic Angels  (Read 3177 times)
Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« on: September 17, 2013, 02:09AM »

My latest graphic!

They look like a choir, because there's so many of them!  Hehehe!  Smiley

Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2013, 04:08AM »

WAY   cool   Tiffany !    Smiley   I  would  love  to  hear that choir.   

Wyle_E
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2013, 06:21AM »

So if Bill Gates goes CWazy and offers to produce the Grand Reunion, they wouldn't really need the Aontas Choral Group (except for three guys for TAR), but they would be part of the Grand Reunion too.  They would need a big stage, a big orchestra and a lot of time. It would be a multi-DVD set that would probably take a week to shoot. But if they accepted preorders, that DVD set would go platinum in an hour.  I don't know how they would handle the M&G.  Perhaps a lottery...

On May 8, I'M GONNA MEET MAIREAD and Lisa, and Susan, and Mairead C.!
Louis97

For the fire is flaming gold....

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2013, 01:11PM »

So if Bill Gates goes CWazy and offers to produce the Grand Reunion, they wouldn't really need the Aontas Choral Group (except for three guys for TAR), but they would be part of the Grand Reunion too.  They would need a big stage, a big orchestra and a lot of time. It would be a multi-DVD set that would probably take a week to shoot. But if they accepted preorders, that DVD set would go platinum in an hour.  I don't know how they would handle the M&G.  Perhaps a lottery...

Actually I think the Aontas Choir would be needed for solo numbers. It would be hard to put the "spotlight" on one the girls if all of the others were singing right behind her.

Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2013, 01:37PM »

Um... what do you think of my graphic???

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: