Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Promotional Offer/Promo Code, Nov. 2013 Vegas?  (Read 3030 times)
CWinLV

« on: October 05, 2013, 01:13AM »

(Sorry but not too sure what thread to post this in.)

I was thrilled to learn, just recently, that CW is again coming to Vegas!

When I access my Venetian/Ticketmaster account to purchase tickets I note a "Promotional Offer" and am prompted to enter a "Promo Code."  Does anyone know what this code number is and/or how I can access it?

Please don't misunderstand.  I am not a total cheapskate.  I *will* be seeing CW at Venetian next month!  But last year I learned -- only too late -- that, for the same cost, had I purchased my tickets via PBS than via The Smith Center’s box office I would have:  1) made a donation to PBS and 2) received better seats.  So this year I'm just exploring all my options before I pull the trigger and purchase my tickets.  Any discounts, promotional codes (or donations to PBS for same) to this Venetian appearance??

I have been an annual CW concert attendee for many years, hope to continue the tradition for many more, and am so happy to learn that CW’s North American tour kicks off in Las Vegas!

CWinLV

« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2013, 01:45AM »

Oh my, never mind.  I just discovered the link I had to purchase tickets already included a discount!   Shocked
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: