Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Susan & LisaK's songs...  (Read 14617 times)
BiancaB

« on: October 21, 2013, 12:56AM »

I had the opportunity to listen Susan in the Zurich (2012) and Wien (2013) shows and I have to say that Sue is so talented singer!  Smiley
Last year she gave me the impression of a great singer when she sang Follow On but I think that this year is simply stunned and amazing.
I know that The Voice is the LisaK masterpiece but in my opinion Susan's version is huge!
She has a voice power and she interprets the song in a sublime way. Her presence on the stage is wonderful!
Also in Caledonia she does a brilliant job...her gestures are so elegant and sensitive.
I missed so much LisaK, her voice and her figure but I have to say...thumbs up for Susan!!!  Grin
« Last Edit: October 21, 2013, 01:18AM by BiancaB » Logged

09.06.12: my 1st CW show in Zurich...I loved it!!!
19.10.13: my 2nd CW show in Wien...amazing!!!
-I have it down to a fine art at this stage-
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2013, 06:00AM »

Having  experienced   those myself ,  I  would  say I  agree.   Cool   

Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2013, 05:51AM »

David made the right choice with Susan.  She sings Lisa's songs so well.  I love both versions of each song, but in different ways.

Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2013, 07:04PM »

David made the right choice with Susan.  She sings Lisa's songs so well.  I love both versions of each song, but in different ways.
  You're  right  Tiffany.....  BOTH  are  great  singers  and  put  their  own  personal  stamp  on  them .   Smiley

The Impatient New Yorker
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2013, 09:51AM »

I loved both versions of the voice caledonia and follow on. Susan makes them all her own

I've met Lisa L, Lynn(2x), Susan, Mairead C(2x), Mairead N (2x), Edel, Sarah, Nick, Craig, Anthony, Maggie, and Tommy
BiancaB

« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2013, 12:55PM »

I'm totally agree with you!!!
And I add that Susan has a particular way to stay on stage. She is so lovely and beautiful and she's a great singer. I think that she has the same powerful mood of LisaK to create an emphaty with the audience. If you listen Susan you're definetely involved in the songs. Cheesy

09.06.12: my 1st CW show in Zurich...I loved it!!!
19.10.13: my 2nd CW show in Wien...amazing!!!
-I have it down to a fine art at this stage-
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: