Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A "Very Exciting Meeting"  (Read 22875 times)
AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« on: November 11, 2013, 06:08PM »

Lisa just tweeted this:

I thought about saying something to her, but it's impossible to get past a certain group that must send her more tweets a week then I've made total, ever.  Before I could even think of anything, they completely flooded Twitter.

Let the speculation commence.  Cheesy

I'll go first.  Now I have to start thinking about a possible plane trip somewhere.  I just hope if it is something like that, the event isn't in a couple of weeks which means no joy.

Edit:

Lisa said it is not a CD or a "tour".  She's "waiting on others to give the green light."

Edit: Grammar Fix
« Last Edit: November 11, 2013, 10:15PM by AggieGuy » Logged
Texan

« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2013, 08:35PM »

Lisa just tweeted this:

I thought about saying something to her, but before I could even think up the words, but it's impossible to get past a certain group that must send her more tweets a week then I've made total, ever.

Let the speculation commence.  Cheesy

I'll go first.  Now I have to start thinking about a possible plane trip somewhere.  I just hope if it is something like that, the event isn't in a couple of weeks which means no joy.

Edit:

Lisa said it is not a CD or a "tour".  She's "waiting on others to give the green light."

Of course Lisa likes to tease us a bit. My guess, tough one, but, she does like to act - perhaps a play? With a singing part of course. But nothing with tap dancing ( ha, just an old incident in her life during a tryout for a part).

Lester

Appreciation is a wonderful thing: it makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well.

Thanks for all of your wonderful music Deirdre
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2013, 09:12PM »

...perhaps  she'll  be  filming  that  DVD  that was  talked  about so long  ago . Whatever  it  is.. I  know  we'll  love  it.   Wink

sunflower
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2013, 09:29PM »

The Lisa Kelly Voice Academy singers will be featured on TV singing holiday songs?

Or better, she's singing a song for a movie soundtrack?

Whatever it is, I'm so excited! Grin
AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2013, 09:39PM »

After thinking about it while exercising, these are the possibilities I came up with, some have already been mentioned.

-A local Christmas event (like the 4th of July performance)
-A local play
-A one night Christmas event at some major venue such as Radio City Music Hall or with the Boston Pops.
-A DVD (I see this as not very likely) (Didn't she film a DVD sometime around the time of the original CW show, but it was never released?)

It likely isn't anything that would take her away from home for very long since she has classes scheduled pretty much until the middle of December based on some other things she's said.  She also implied that she'll be meeting up with the girls after their last Christmas show in Atlanta.  After Christmas, she's heading home to Ireland to visit family.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2013, 11:12PM by AggieGuy » Logged
AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2013, 09:39PM »

The Lisa Kelly Voice Academy singers will be featured on TV singing holiday songs?

Or better, she's singing a song for a movie soundtrack?

Why didn't I think of those too?  Cheesy
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2013, 09:44PM »

As   Lester  said,  Lisa  has  a  way  of  teasing  us.  And  we  like  it  too.   Wink

Traveling Spaceman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2013, 11:34PM »

After thinking about it while exercising, these are the possibilities I came up with, some have already been mentioned.

-A local Christmas event (like the 4th of July performance)
-A local play
-A one night Christmas event at some major venue such as Radio City Music Hall or with the Boston Pops.
-A DVD (I see this as not very likely) (Didn't she film a DVD sometime around the time of the original CW show, but it was never released?)

It likely isn't anything that would take her away from home for very long since she has classes scheduled pretty much until the middle of December based on some other things she's said.  She also implied that she'll be meeting up with the girls after their last Christmas show in Atlanta.  After Christmas, she's heading home to Ireland to visit family.

I'd have to watch it again to make sure, because it's been awhile, but I thought she said in her interview on the original DVD that the shooting was completed for her solo DVD - which would mean all they'd have to do is edit the footage and release it. Never heard why they never did.  Sad

Thank you Chiara for my beautiful banner. Smiley
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2013, 07:07AM »

Definitely excited for her!  Can't wait to see/hear whatever it is! My guess, just throwing it out there is, maybe have something to do w singing??Excited for her though!

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
TheWhite~Rose
« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2013, 08:48AM »

Lisa just mentioned in a Facebook comment that it would probably be a week before we find out. Oh, the suspense... Tongue
Celtic Chan
Bodhrán Player

Queen Méav

« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2013, 05:28PM »

Exciting! Grin
urbanracer34
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2013, 05:34PM »

Hurry up! The suspense is killing me! Tongue

I'm Jerad. Smiley
CWazy since 2012!
CompTIA A+ certified, Long time Apple product user.

Banner by Kirstie. Thanks! Smiley
kirstie_x
Bodhrán Player

Fill the glasses one more time!

« Reply #12 on: November 12, 2013, 06:41PM »

I need to know, I'm terrible lol! I think this relates to the post from a while back, the picture of the recording studio!  Lisa is such a tease!

All I ask is that you want me as a friend  Kiss
Celtic Woman Home For Christmas August 7th 2013-best night of my life Smiley

Thanks, ShiningBright Smiley
Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2013, 09:53PM »

Only a few more days to wait...

Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2013, 10:04PM »