Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wishes for the tour!  (Read 24766 times)
IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3
Choir Member

When You Believe~ Chloe:"that was for you" 5/15/15

« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2013, 04:42PM »

I agree that the choir should have solos...   I also think Edel and Sarah should come back... I love them! Smiley   Or, I know it`s not possible, but... Sarah Burke? Wink

Thanks Scott! 
I MET CHLOE (6X),LIL' LAMBE (4X)MAIREAD NESBITT(6X)AND SUSAN(6X) MAIREAD CARLIN(4X) ALEX SHARPE,and EABHA!!!!!!!!!!
urbanracer34
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2013, 04:50PM »

Whoa, wait a minute: Sarah Gannon is no longer on the tour?! Shocked Sad
I was hoping to see her when the Emerald Tour comes my way.

I'm Jerad. Smiley
CWazy since 2012!
CompTIA A+ certified, Long time Apple product user.

Banner by Kirstie. Thanks! Smiley
littlecubspirit
Honorary Roadie

Mairead and Misha- Pixies!

« Reply #17 on: December 02, 2013, 05:51PM »

Sarah and Edel will be touring again, don't worry.

I wish for a new original piece for Mairead Nesbitt

MY REVIEW OF MY THIRD SHOW IS UP!

I MET LISA L, CHLOE, MAIREAD N, SUSAN,  MAIREAD C, LYNN, EABHA,  DAVID, SARAH/EDEL, CRAIG, NICK, RAY, ANTHONY!
urbanracer34
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #18 on: December 02, 2013, 06:27PM »

Thanks for calming my fears Misha. Smiley

I'm Jerad. Smiley
CWazy since 2012!

littlecubspirit
Honorary Roadie

Mairead and Misha- Pixies!

« Reply #19 on: December 02, 2013, 06:38PM »

Thanks for calming my fears Misha. Smiley

That's what I'm here for!!! <3

MY REVIEW OF MY THIRD SHOW IS UP!

I MET LISA L, CHLOE, MAIREAD N, SUSAN,  MAIREAD C, LYNN, EABHA,  DAVID, SARAH/EDEL, CRAIG, NICK, RAY, ANTHONY!
CelticWomanFan425
Honorary Roadie

I saw Meav perform for the 1st time on 3/10/15

« Reply #20 on: December 08, 2013, 02:53PM »

I really hope they finally give Susan a solo of her own. I mean, Mairead Carlin already has Scarlet Ribbons! And she's been with the show just for a few months! Susan is wrapping up her second year with the girls!

Memory from Cats would be a good choice.

yeah i agree! She NEEDS to do that with CW now that she did it with Cats on Broadway in Ireland when they were on a break

I met David Downes,Susan McFadden, Lynn, Lisa K(2x), Eabha, Mairead N, Mairead C, Chloe(2x), Lisa Lambe(2x), Orla, Anthony Byrne & Sarah Gannon, Edel Chan Murphy, Ewan Cowley (2x) & Roisin Dempsey.
MarcusWongAUS
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #21 on: December 08, 2013, 05:21PM »

Another Australian tour Wink and for those in Europe, a European tour as well!

And another DVD recording of it like they did in South Bend last year!

26/6/10 Westfield Penrith
23/10/10 Sydney Entertainment Centre
21/12/11 Boettcher Concert Hall
18/8/12 Macquarie Centre
17/1/14 Sydney Entertainment Centre
9/2/18 Darling Harbour Theatre
urbanracer34
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #22 on: December 08, 2013, 05:32PM »

Agree on all of this, especially the DVD/Blu-ray recording! Grin

I'm Jerad. Smiley
CWazy since 2012!

barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #23 on: December 08, 2013, 05:53PM »

Agree on all of this, especially the DVD/Blu-ray recording! Grin
I wouldn't be surprised though if they did a radio city taping? But The do a taping every 2 years it seems so I don't know if they will do one on tour or back home? Possibly Cleveland though next year but radio city wouldn't surprise me!  Which I though they were going to do for the Isle of Hope tour which was completely brand new etc but not taped. And I think they did 3 days radio city so they prob. could have used the ps 22 choir then , which they did a year later! It will bee exciting to see what they decide! ANd knowing them probably announce anything a week before!!

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
ShiningBright
Honorary Roadie

let it carry me through darkest night

« Reply #24 on: December 09, 2013, 11:37AM »

YES!

Traveling Spaceman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #25 on: December 11, 2013, 08:15PM »

YES!

Me too.

Thank you Chiara for my beautiful banner. Smiley
urbanracer34
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #26 on: December 11, 2013, 08:22PM »

Make it a quartet. Wink

I'm Jerad. Smiley
CWazy since 2012!

mattycakes
Honorary Roadie

Oh you have made me very angry, very angry indeed!

« Reply #27 on: January 13, 2014, 09:57AM »

Here's what I wish for in detail...

-Awakening to make a return! Hopefully no one will stone me for this, but it's my favorite show opener! Even beats Sky for me!
-A new 1st act solo for Lisa. Preferably something all in Irish. I think her version of Dulaman is the best CW version, but its kinda worn out now.
-Caledonia. Because omg Susan! She sings it so beautifully! With such a longing for home. Sigh....
-Scarlet Ribbons. This song made me fall in love with Mairead C's voice. PLEASE let it stay!
-A new Mairead fiddle solo. Cuz she's awesome. Bar none. Oh! And can we keep Granuaile's Dance for her too? Cuz that's basically her signature.
-Orinoco Flow. What can I say? I'm a sucker for the classics!
-Teir Abhaile Riu. Just cuz its a freakin BLAST!!!!!
-Danny Boy. Because it's not Celtic Woman without Danny Boy.
-Mo Ghile Mear to close the first act. If it ain't broke, don't fix it, right? Plus it's my fave CW song!
-Act 2 opener. Something besides Amazing Grace. Keep Amazing Grace in the show! I've no problems with that. But a powerful opener for Act 2, something like The Call, would be perfect.
-Some sort of truly powerful group song. Almost light opera. Something akin to Jesu, Joy or Non C'e Piu in power and majesty.
-Bridge should stay for Lisa. My God... She's absolutely wonderful on that song.
-Memory or something similar for Susan. Just give her SOMETHING of her own! PLEASE!!!
-A new solo for Mairead C. I won't go into details simply cuz I don't really know what her niche is yet...
-Nil S'en La. As it was on the 2013 tour. Because it was the most fun EVER!!!
-The Parting Glass to close the whole show. Because it's perfect in every way! What better way to close is there than saying ¨Goodnight and joy be to you all¨?
-I think we can all agree that The Finale is one that should stay. I also personally believe Spanish Lady should be brought back as the encore. Just saying.

Now! As for everything else, I'll leave it in David's capable hands. Ultimately, I trust in him to get the job done.
Louis97

For the fire is flaming gold....

« Reply #28 on: January 13, 2014, 02:09PM »

Here's what I wish for in detail...

-Awakening to make a return! Hopefully no one will stone me for this, but it's my favorite show opener! Even beats Sky for me!
-A new 1st act solo for Lisa. Preferably something all in Irish. I think her version of Dulaman is the best CW version, but its kinda worn out now.
-Caledonia. Because omg Susan! She sings it so beautifully! With such a longing for home. Sigh....
-Scarlet Ribbons. This song made me fall in love with Mairead C's voice. PLEASE let it stay!
-A new Mairead fiddle solo. Cuz she's awesome. Bar none. Oh! And can we keep Granuaile's Dance for her too? Cuz that's basically her signature.
-Orinoco Flow. What can I say? I'm a sucker for the classics!
-Teir Abhaile Riu. Just cuz its a freakin BLAST!!!!!
-Danny Boy. Because it's not Celtic Woman without Danny Boy.
-Mo Ghile Mear to close the first act. If it ain't broke, don't fix it, right? Plus it's my fave CW song!
-Act 2 opener. Something besides Amazing Grace. Keep Amazing Grace in the show! I've no problems with that. But a powerful opener for Act 2, something like The Call, would be perfect.
-Some sort of truly powerful group song. Almost light opera. Something akin to Jesu, Joy or Non C'e Piu in power and majesty.
-Bridge should stay for Lisa. My God... She's absolutely wonderful on that song.
-Memory or something similar for Susan. Just give her SOMETHING of her own! PLEASE!!!
-A new solo for Mairead C. I won't go into details simply cuz I don't really know what her niche is yet...
-Nil S'en La. As it was on the 2013 tour. Because it was the most fun EVER!!!
-The Parting Glass to close the whole show. Because it's perfect in every way! What better way to close is there than saying ¨Goodnight and joy be to you all¨?
-I think we can all agree that The Finale is one that should stay. I also personally believe Spanish Lady should be brought back as the encore. Just saying.

Now! As for everything else, I'll leave it in David's capable hands. Ultimately, I trust in him to get the job done.

I would LOVE Jesu, Joy and The Call to be in the tour!

The Impatient New Yorker
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #29 on: January 13, 2014, 07:49PM »

I've probably posted this but I hope Carolina rua makes a return, and I would love to hear Mairead and Lisa do the last rose of summer

I've met Lisa L, Lynn(2x), Susan, Mairead C(2x), Mairead N (2x), Edel, Sarah, Nick, Craig, Anthony, Maggie, and Tommy
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: