Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wishes for the tour!  (Read 24372 times)
TheWhite~Rose
« Reply #30 on: January 13, 2014, 08:28PM »

I've probably posted this but I hope Carolina rua makes a return, and I would love to hear Mairead and Lisa do the last rose of summer
Pardon me as I melt into a puddle...that would be stunning: Mairead's sweet tones, Lisa's lilting... Shocked  And I'd love to hear Carolina Rua again!  It's one of my favorite songs ever and it's a shame it was performed only for IOH.
ShiningBright
Honorary Roadie

let it carry me through darkest night

« Reply #31 on: January 14, 2014, 12:20PM »

I want more songs by David. He has written less songs for every show, Believe had only one (Awakening, I won't count Walking The Night since it was already in SFTH and is partly traditional). I want a new intro by David, a new Ceili song by David and several others. He is a talented composer, but he needs to write more!

Dinozzzo
Honorary Roadie

The biggest French Fan

« Reply #32 on: January 22, 2014, 02:18PM »

Hmm I just came across this on twitter, new songs are coming guys ! And new material for Susan, hopefully her own solos Cheesy

Celtic Woman's account tweets :" We got a sneaky pic of @susiemc1983 and @DavidADownes working on new material for the spring tour. Exciting times!! pic.twitter.com/RAf49dYdVm "

Anthony also tweets this : "I've been asked to learn new tunes. Not sure for what yet! Hopefully find out soon enough! pic.twitter.com/704aMcgXxd"
« Last Edit: January 22, 2014, 02:26PM by Dinozzzo » Logged

03/06/2010 : Wallingford, CT, United States
06/28/2011 : Hamburg, Deutschland
09/23/2011 : Paris, France
05/17/2012 : Dusseldorf, Deutschland
10/23/2013 : Amsterdam, The Netherlands
TheWhite~Rose
« Reply #33 on: January 22, 2014, 06:51PM »

Hmm I just came across this on twitter, new songs are coming guys ! And new material for Susan, hopefully her own solos Cheesy

Celtic Woman's account tweets :" We got a sneaky pic of @susiemc1983 and @DavidADownes working on new material for the spring tour. Exciting times!! pic.twitter.com/RAf49dYdVm "

Anthony also tweets this : "I've been asked to learn new tunes. Not sure for what yet! Hopefully find out soon enough! pic.twitter.com/704aMcgXxd"
Woooo!!  Exciting!! Grin
urbanracer34
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #34 on: January 22, 2014, 06:54PM »

Very excited! Grin I wonder what it could be! Smiley

I'm Jerad. Smiley
CWazy since 2012!
CompTIA A+ certified, Long time Apple product user.

Banner by Kirstie. Thanks! Smiley
Traveling Spaceman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #35 on: January 22, 2014, 08:29PM »

Hopefully some traditional Gaelic songs that they haven't covered yet, and some new David originals.  Smiley

Thank you Chiara for my beautiful banner. Smiley
ShiningBright
Honorary Roadie

let it carry me through darkest night

« Reply #36 on: January 23, 2014, 07:08AM »

Hopefully some traditional Gaelic songs that they haven't covered yet, and some new David originals.  Smiley

Same!

mattycakes
Honorary Roadie

Oh you have made me very angry, very angry indeed!

« Reply #37 on: February 11, 2014, 10:22AM »

My only wish right now is this: Do we have any Forum members going? If so are they gonna at least gimme a Set List to work with?! This wait is KILLING me!!!
The Impatient New Yorker
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #38 on: February 11, 2014, 10:38AM »

My only wish right now is this: Do we have any Forum members going? If so are they gonna at least gimme a Set List to work with?! This wait is KILLING me!!!

I know there are people going between opening night and my convert

I've met Lisa L, Lynn(2x), Susan, Mairead C(2x), Mairead N (2x), Edel, Sarah, Nick, Craig, Anthony, Maggie, and Tommy
Sorgi

« Reply #39 on: February 11, 2014, 09:04PM »

That they don't have a problem with this  http://blogs.kqed.org/newsfix/2014/02/11/folsom-dam-new-floodgates-cause-interstate-5-closure on the way from Eugene to Sacramento

-Dan

Dinozzzo
Honorary Roadie

The biggest French Fan

« Reply #40 on: February 12, 2014, 01:33AM »

I just read some tweets and it looks like there's a new dancer/singer in the show called Nicholas Yenson. So I immediately thought that Craig has left the show but he tweets that he was also in Nashville, rehearsing with the girls ! So we get two Irish dancers  Shocked Shocked it gonna be epic I feel it !

03/06/2010 : Wallingford, CT, United States
06/28/2011 : Hamburg, Deutschland
09/23/2011 : Paris, France
05/17/2012 : Dusseldorf, Deutschland
10/23/2013 : Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« Reply #41 on: February 13, 2014, 09:03PM »

OH MY GOSH! This show is gonna be amazing! New material, TWO dancers, and Lisa and Susan said in an interview that they're also beringing back some old material! They keep getting better and better with every show they do! I have a feeling this one is gonna be the best (so far lol)! And YES, I WANT SPOILERS on opening night! Haha I'm weird. I don't like getting movie and TV show spoilers, but I always wanna know what to expect at a CW show, because waiting drives me nuts lol!

Traveling Spaceman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #42 on: February 13, 2014, 09:04PM »

If they open the show with Sky Dawn Sun, I will hyperventilate with happiness. 

Thank you Chiara for my beautiful banner. Smiley
Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« Reply #43 on: February 13, 2014, 09:32PM »

Hahaha me too!
And they should bring back The Soft Goodbye and One World!

mattycakes
Honorary Roadie

Oh you have made me very angry, very angry indeed!

« Reply #44 on: February 13, 2014, 09:40PM »

Now that'd be awesome! My first show wasn't until 2011 so I never got to see that one live.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: