Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Chloe would love to go back to school  (Read 2984 times)
stephany

« on: September 28, 2007, 12:27PM »

Full interview on PBS Pressroom.

Chloe’s system seems to be working as she’s earned honors at school and she would love to get a degree in child psychology. Although even she admits that her music career might be more pressing for a while. “The music has taken off so much I’ll have to see where I go from here on in,” she says. “My mom is such a role model to me, she’s an inspiration.  She toured when she was the same age as me and she got her education in with honors so I’ve always said that if she could do it, I could do it. I’m really stubborn, I’d never let anything get the better of me.”

When she isn’t performing, Chloe says that she’s a typical teenage “bouncing along to anything that’s playing on the radio,” and admits “I’m a huge fan of Green Day. So many people say ‘here are you with this angelic voice singing ‘Ave Maria’’ and I’m backstage rocking to Green Day but that’s the teenage side of me. There is a huge different side to me that people haven’t seen yet. I think I want to explore that more before I decide that’s what I’d want to do.  Right now the classical songs suit me for who I am right now.  I don’t want to rush ahead into things that will burn me out in three years time; I want to make the most of what I have now and then see what happens as my voice changes and progresses.”

Her angelic singing voice has earned Chloe a very active fan-base, something else that she’s grateful for. “The fans have been fantastic,” she says. “Particularly in America, they’re so open to something new.  It’s great to see that you can develop this new show and people will grasp onto it and give it a chance. I also love meeting people. When you get up on stage and know that at least one person who likes the show is there, you have someone to play to. “

Not surprisingly, many of Chloe’s fans are children. “I got one letter from a girl who had a very rough childhood and hadn’t spoken in four years. She wrote that she heard my album and had recently joined the choir. Her mom told me that I’d changed her life. That’s when the hard work and blood, sweat and tears don’t matter. When you know that you’ve done that for one person’s life, it brings you to tears.”
Celeste

« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2007, 01:35PM »

I believe that's the same interview as on the Celtic Woman site:

http://www.celticwoman.com/viewSection.asp?idSection=194&id=artists

I think her dreams might have changed since then, since the singing has taken off in such a big way -- and her fans would like to see her music career continue.

flags
Total Fanatic

I LOVE HAYLEY AND I CAN'T HELP IT!!!!!

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2007, 02:29PM »

University of Phoenix online degree would work for Chloe.

HOW WILL I SURVIVE UNTIL THE NEXT TOUR ?
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

Chloë Agnew will always be my VBIF forever~!

« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2007, 02:58PM »

I'll bet she's doing fine also.

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

Chloë Agnew will always be my VBIF forever~!

« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2007, 05:25PM »

Well, is she doing excellent today?

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: