Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What Chloe looks like  (Read 16084 times)
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

Chloë Agnew will always be my VBIF forever~!

« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2007, 05:38PM »

Think so. We all agree Chloe is full of beauty.

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
Mitthus

« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2007, 07:51PM »

::)Yes - REALLY Grin

jess91492

« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2007, 08:48PM »

wow. her hair is really long.
haha just a random thought  Tongue Cheesy

I'm more popular on the Celtic Woman forums than in real life Wink
Moscapoet
« Reply #18 on: September 25, 2007, 01:07PM »

Chloe has a look of innocence and purity that I hope she never loses. It matches the pieces she sings perfectly. The world can have such a negative impact if you let it, and I pray that she will stay well grounded in her faith and in music of beauty and peace. What is inside clearly has a great effect on what we see and hear outside. She is lovely as are all the fine women of Celtic Woman.
flags
Total Fanatic

I LOVE HAYLEY AND I CAN'T HELP IT!!!!!

« Reply #19 on: September 28, 2007, 02:30PM »

Really? I agree so. Smiley

Chloe looks good in anything.

HOW WILL I SURVIVE UNTIL THE NEXT TOUR ?
Sunbeam

« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2007, 08:45PM »

I watched the Christmas DVD last night.  I was struck by how much Chloe has matured over the last two or three years.  She's always been a pretty girl, but she seems to grow more beautiful as she gets older.  When she smiles that wide, infectious smile, her youth and innocence seems to radiate from her.  But, when she's singing the more serious songs and her smile is tempered, she looks so much older.  I found myself thinking, "Wow!  That girl looks like a model.  She really is a beautiful girl."  I've not thought that before.

Looks aren't everything, and beauty fades eventually.  Chloe is equally as sweet as she is pretty, and that is the more important trait to have in life.  I hope she continues to keep her good-nature in this world.  It will serve her well.
Kelli
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #21 on: October 04, 2007, 12:24AM »

Ennica,
I completely agree with you!  One of my "wow" moments on the CD was how much more mature Chloe looks.  I was a bit surprised as I had seen her live about 2 weeks before the DVD was filmed...I suppose it's easier to contrast and compare DVDs to DVDs.  Through most of the DVD I was still thinking about how much older she seems so suddenly...and then came "Let It Snow" and a big Chloe-skip!  I haven't had the fortune of meeting Chloe personally, but I just get the impression that she'll remain the good-natured, caring person we've come to know through her performances.
Kelli

Visit Órla's Garden, a fansite for Órla Fallon!

What's important often does not stand out but is simply standing quietly.   :  Noah benShe
CWFan2
Total Fanatic

Love You Always Lisa!!

« Reply #22 on: October 04, 2007, 02:40AM »

Chloe is a very, very pretty girl. She too is a true Angel. When I saw her in Nashville and Raleigh last March, she was simply stunning! Being in Row A, right up close to the stage, I was only 6 to 10 feet away from the girls all evening so I had the entire show right in front of my face. And Chloe, especially in that beautiful blue gown she wore, was positively radiant!! She's a very pretty girl to begin with but when all 'done up' for the shows, she looks spectacular!! I mean, look at her in the newly released ... "A Christmas Celebration" ... right? She's an Angel.

... Bill

Still And Forever ... Our Angel From Heaven
flags
Total Fanatic

I LOVE HAYLEY AND I CAN'T HELP IT!!!!!

« Reply #23 on: October 04, 2007, 09:14AM »

Chloe was and possibly still is a model. Maybe someone can clarify this for us.

HOW WILL I SURVIVE UNTIL THE NEXT TOUR ?
Nero Angelo
Honorary Roadie

You will not forget this devil's power!

« Reply #24 on: October 04, 2007, 09:15AM »

She's been mentioned on at least one modeling site, but I don't think she is/was a model.

Celeste

« Reply #25 on: October 04, 2007, 11:02AM »

No, I don't think that she has modelled professionally -- yet. However, she is frequently enthused about in plus-size modelling circles, and the consensus in the full-figure fashion community is that she would be an ideal plus-size model, if she ever decided to add this to his list of activities.  Smiley

chickie.monkey
Total Fanatic

« Reply #26 on: October 04, 2007, 11:55AM »

I've never gotten the whole plus size model thing. Yes, she's curvy. I think she looks like a normal, healthy, beautiful woman. I don't understand why that makes her, or anyone else "plus size".

Celeste

« Reply #27 on: October 04, 2007, 12:24PM »

I've never gotten the whole plus size model thing. Yes, she's curvy. I think she looks like a normal, healthy, beautiful woman. I don't understand why that makes her, or anyone else "plus size".

It's just a fashion-industry label, to distinguish models with curvy, natural, gorgeous figures from the usual sort -- you know, the size-0 anorexics. It would be better to call the latter sort "minus size," really.

I've never minded the phrase "plus-size," because "plus" connotes advantage ("A+"), while the absence of plus connotes a disadvantage, a deficiency, something lacking.

Plus-size models are actually the most beautiful women in the world, because they have "model beautiful" faces, and yet they don't starve themselves into skeletons, the way the minus-size do, but have shapely, voluptuous figures. And, as fans of the full-figure fashion industry avow, Chloe could be the greatest of them all, if she wished to be.

Beautiful banner by the way, chickie.monkey.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2007, 02:56PM by Celeste » Logged

chickie.monkey
Total Fanatic

« Reply #28 on: October 04, 2007, 02:46PM »

I like the way you put that. Thank you for giving me a different perspective on it. I had never thought of it that way.

thanks, by the way Smiley

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: