Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Emerald Tour Launch Video  (Read 8012 times)
Louis97

For the fire is flaming gold....

« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2014, 05:43PM »

I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE THIS SHOW!!!!!!!! AGAGHHH Why do I have to wait until May??!!!

Oh well, maybe they'll film it so I can watch it over and over and over again :p

And seeing the lovely Lynn was a nice surprise, maybe she'll return full-time to the group when Lisa comes back Cheesy xD xD
'
« Last Edit: February 14, 2014, 05:48PM by Louis97 » Logged

Jim M.
Choir Member

« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2014, 05:57PM »

I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE THIS SHOW!!!!!!!! AGAGHHH Why do I have to wait until May??!!!
You DON'T!  Fly, ride, drive, sail, swim, walk or crawl to the first show you can get tickets for and see it! Wink
Louis97

For the fire is flaming gold....

« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2014, 05:59PM »

You DON'T!  Fly, ride, drive, sail, swim, walk or crawl to the first show you can get tickets for and see it! Wink

I would but I have limited funds..I'll recheck some venues and see what I can find though Smiley

barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #18 on: February 14, 2014, 05:59PM »

The stage looks like the one from the ANJ tour
ooooh that is exciting! ANJ is what hooked me into celtic woman and did not get to see them on tour that time in Cleveland (which they did) and Even though I will miss Lisa a ton, for the short while, I am sure I will see her next year in Cleveland more than likely and on an optimistic note I can bring my program that chloe and alex signed and have Lynn sign it at stage door! Either she is there to see the rehearsals in the beginning so she can come straight in, in March or she is doing the whole tour and they will be using 5! And hopefully when they do the new taping this year Lynn will be in it and they use all 5 and tour that out w the 5 girls to! I am glad she's back I liked her wehen I heard her hear the first time!  And on a side note are you going to radio city in May?
« Last Edit: February 14, 2014, 06:04PM by barb kantartzis » Logged

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
LegallyBlondfan

« Reply #19 on: February 14, 2014, 07:47PM »

How do you know they are coming to Cleveland next year?
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2014, 07:58PM »

How do you know they are coming to Cleveland next year?

lol! I don't but the way things usually go it is every other year and it's the 10 year anniversary and this is where they started off so there is just a really good possibility they will be coming in 2015, if all is good!  And usually it switches on and off bw Akron and Cleveland!!

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
TheWhite~Rose
« Reply #21 on: February 14, 2014, 09:16PM »

That final shot in the video with all five girls is killing me. XD  I'm sooooooo excited that Lynn is back.  I'd love to see her stay once Lisa comes back. Smiley  This show looks amazing!
Cory

« Reply #22 on: February 18, 2014, 08:58PM »

LOL I love how Lisa and Sarah took a selfie together Smiley

Caledonia you're calling me,
Now I'm going home
littlecubspirit
Honorary Roadie

Mairead and Misha- Pixies!

« Reply #23 on: February 19, 2014, 02:57AM »

That final shot in the video with all five girls is killing me. XD  I'm sooooooo excited that Lynn is back.  I'd love to see her stay once Lisa comes back. Smiley  This show looks amazing!

All of this.

MY REVIEW OF MY THIRD SHOW IS UP!

I MET LISA L, CHLOE, MAIREAD N, SUSAN,  MAIREAD C, LYNN, EABHA,  DAVID, SARAH/EDEL, CRAIG, NICK, RAY, ANTHONY!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: