Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lynn returning, Lisa taking a leave of absence (but coming back)  (Read 34690 times)
Traveling Spaceman
Honorary Roadie

« on: February 14, 2014, 05:23PM »

From celticwoman.com:

Celtic Woman Tour
Check out this awesome rehearsal footage as we kick off our brand new #Emerald Tour opening tonight at the Tennessee Performing Arts Center. Also, join us in welcoming back the lovely Lynn Hilary as Lisa takes a brief leave of absence this March (but don't worry, she'll be returning in the summer!!) Can't wait to see you all on our tour!! xoxo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_lvYdMHXfM&feature=youtu.be

Thank you Chiara for my beautiful banner. Smiley
Dinozzzo
Honorary Roadie

The biggest French Fan

« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2014, 05:32PM »

I wonder why Lisa is off but I'm glad to see again a familiar face !
I really hope that Lynn will stay with them after the summer.. (I don't think she will but I do secretly hope this)

03/06/2010 : Wallingford, CT, United States
06/28/2011 : Hamburg, Deutschland
09/23/2011 : Paris, France
05/17/2012 : Dusseldorf, Deutschland
10/23/2013 : Amsterdam, The Netherlands
MarcusWongAUS
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2014, 05:41PM »

I wonder why Lisa is off but I'm glad to see again a familiar face !
I really hope that Lynn will stay with them after the summer.. (I don't think she will but I do secretly hope this)
Me too!

I'd assume Lisa just wants to take a small, but very well deserved break.

26/6/10 Westfield Penrith
23/10/10 Sydney Entertainment Centre
21/12/11 Boettcher Concert Hall
18/8/12 Macquarie Centre
17/1/14 Sydney Entertainment Centre
9/2/18 Darling Harbour Theatre
urbanracer34
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2014, 05:43PM »

Good to see Lynn back, but I'm sad Lisa L is taking a break. She was one of the main reasons I was wanting CW to come here in the first place.  Cry Cry Cry
I wonder why Lisa L is taking a break though.  Undecided Undecided Undecided
Hopefully she will tell us in due course. Smiley

I'm Jerad. Smiley
CWazy since 2012!
CompTIA A+ certified, Long time Apple product user.

Banner by Kirstie. Thanks! Smiley
The Impatient New Yorker
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2014, 06:01PM »

that probably means it's the entire month... dang

I've met Lisa L, Lynn(2x), Susan, Mairead C(2x), Mairead N (2x), Edel, Sarah, Nick, Craig, Anthony, Maggie, and Tommy
AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2014, 06:03PM »

that probably means it's the entire month... dang

The entire tour for all practical purposes.

And I will say it now, cr@p.  Lisa and Mairead N are the two I wanted to meet the most at the M&G.  Now I'm really glad I didn't pay for one in Houston as well.

Also, I don't feel like spending the money on tickets for San Antonio @ this point either.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2014, 06:08PM by AggieGuy » Logged
LegallyBlondfan

« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2014, 06:09PM »

no, Not the entire Tour.
they said a brief leave of absence this march.
AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2014, 06:12PM »

no, Not the entire Tour.
they said a brief leave of absence this march.

"Returning this summer" means not until after the tour is over based on any definition of summer.  April-May is not the summer.

I assume she'll be back for the 10 year anniversary show which will be probably August or September.
White Rose
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2014, 06:14PM »

Well, I'm seeing them on March 2nd so now I'm wondering if they'll have swapped by then. I assume so.

Yay Lynn's back!
Jim M.
Choir Member

« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2014, 06:15PM »

Lisa and Mairead N are the two I wanted to meet the most at the M&G.  Now I'm really glad I didn't pay for one in Houston as well.
It is always great to meet ANY of the CW ladies at a M&G or elsewhere.  I have met 9 of the 12 ladies and they are all very nice and enjoy meeting fans.  I think Lisa will be around for a long time (with CW and later) and I hope you can meet her eventually.  Some of Lynn's fans who did not get a chance to meet her before will get another chance now. Smiley

(Now, somebody call Chloe, ...and Orla, ...and Alex, ...and Meav, ...and Hayley ...and Lisa K., ...and ask them when they will return.) Wink
(Yes, I skipped Deirdre -- new mommy duties will keep her busy. Smiley)

I saw Lisa Kelly in 2007 but had to wait until March 2009 to actually meet her as she did not tour in 2008.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2014, 06:24PM by Jim M. » Logged
littlecubspirit
Honorary Roadie

Mairead and Misha- Pixies!

« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2014, 06:17PM »

I know I should be heart broken but really I'm not, since I know LL will be returning. I am SO excited to see Lynn in concert...I know I sound horrible,,,but its true.

MY REVIEW OF MY THIRD SHOW IS UP!

I MET LISA L, CHLOE, MAIREAD N, SUSAN,  MAIREAD C, LYNN, EABHA,  DAVID, SARAH/EDEL, CRAIG, NICK, RAY, ANTHONY!
Traveling Spaceman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2014, 06:25PM »

I know I should be heart broken but really I'm not, since I know LL will be returning. I am SO excited to see Lynn in concert...I know I sound horrible,,,but its true.

I don't think it's horrible, I had similar thoughts of being torn. I love Lisa dearly, but I've never seen Lynn live, so this is a chance to do that.  Smiley

I am just hoping that by taking this little break, for whatever reason, it means that Lisa can avoid a longer one later on, and stay with us a good long time.

urbanracer34
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #12 on: February 14, 2014, 06:32PM »

I don't think it's horrible, I had similar thoughts of being torn. I love Lisa dearly, but I've never seen Lynn live, so this is a chance to do that.  Smiley

I am just hoping that by taking this little break, for whatever reason, it means that Lisa can avoid a longer one later on, and stay with us a good long time.

Both of you have very valid points, and I agree. I hope Lisa L will stay with us for a long time; after all, she is my favourite member. Kiss

I'm Jerad. Smiley
CWazy since 2012!
CompTIA A+ certified, Long time Apple product user.

Banner by Kirstie. Thanks! Smiley
Traveling Spaceman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #13 on: February 14, 2014, 06:34PM »

Lisa and Mairead N are the two I wanted to meet the most at the M&G.

Sorry buddy - but this time, at least we know she will come back, and hopefully we will have more opportunities. I would like to meet her too.

AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #14 on: February 14, 2014, 06:34PM »

Lisa and Mairead N are the two I wanted to meet the most at the M&G.

Sorry buddy - but this time, at least we know she will come back, and hopefully we will have more opportunities. I would like to meet her too.

Yeah, and Lisa Kelly was only taking a break last time too.  Undecided
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: